Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I agree and looking at his 6 games so far at ni stage has he affected a game from the bench!
    Watch carefully and see if you can see any of them taking a blind bit of notice of all the arm waving.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      No offence but whom is going to want to play for
      Us
      Under Ollie
      In a dog fight
      On peanuts
      Exactly the damage has been done

Comment

• Doubt it very much. Not once have we come back from behind so not sure there is much else to say.

Comment

I agree and looking at his 6 games so far at ni stage has he affected a game from the bench!
          Well someone has to try because the players certainly dont

Comment

• But Bill it is not working at all and that shows by the results and goals scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              again i say it is not going to happen overnight,the damage has been done and will need a lot of sorting
              Out of interest who do you suggest we bring in if IH was sacked
              The man who we approached in the first place and who I wanted WHEN JFH left Rowett

And rowing aside the club needs a rebuild for me Olly is not a rebuild man it kills me saying all this as I love the man him and Warnock gave me my happiest years supporting Rangers but times move on but he's stood still. He's totally wrong for what we need now he should not have even been on contemplation list let alone got the job. It's actually not fair on him this job could be the end of him

Comment

• Fe#k me. I never. Are we supposed to score goals in games then
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  The man who we approached in the first place and who I wanted WHEN JFH left Rowett

And rowing aside the club needs a rebuild for me Olly is not a rebuild man it kills me saying all this as I love the man him and Warnock gave me my happiest years supporting Rangers but times move on but he's stood still. He's totally wrong for what we need now he should not have even been on contemplation list let alone got the job. It's actually not fair on him this job could be the end of him
                  Sorry to say this but i dont think he would come here

Comment

• Better to feel wanted Bill than not and can get results with lesser ability players.

Comment

Better to feel wanted Bill than not and can get results with lesser ability players.
                      Maybe but his sights are set a little higher than us in our present state given the players
                      at his disposal all of whom are not Holloways

Comment

• He took over a Birmingham team who got spanked 8-0 the week before. The man is worth a phone call even just to sound him out.

Comment

• His first job Monday should be call Lynch over and say you sack of s hit how did you let that streak of P iss out muscle and turn you when your twice his size that happens again your out, Chery come here and bring your passport as your going on a holiday back to Holland and I will call you if we ever need you again and that will only be if were totally wiped out with injuries now P iss off you lightweight, mass grow some balls and take a shot from now on you get within a yard of the box don't pass it f ucking let fly, poles and Sylla understand this learn basic English pronto or fox trot off, Mackie don't come on the pitch beating your chest thinking your me or your dropped and Bircham put the cones out and hand out the bibs

He won't do any of that we will try being their friends and it won't work. These slackers don't react to an arm round the shoulder they need to be treated like s hit because that is how their playing!!!! Olly put your foot on their throat and keep applying the pressure until they fix up or pass out time to sort out the men from the boys

Comment

• Hang on, doesn't any new manager inherit players that 'aren't his'? And isn't the idea of a DOF continuity of playing staff/style so any manager coming in will have to work with what he's got? Isn't all this down to the skill of the manager to organise a team - at least initially? Bruce at Villa?

Comment

• Indeed Alan and that is being ignored because it is Ollie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Sorry to say this but i dont think he would come here
                                I reckon he would he wanted to talk last time but blues said no
                                Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                He took over a Birmingham team who got spanked 8-0 the week before. The man is worth a phone call even just to sound him out.
                                We should be tapping him up every other club would prepare and exit strategy just in case it's needed even if you don't end up using it. That was problem with getting shot ofJFH we never had replacement in place hence why we find ourselves where we are

Comment

Working...
                                X