Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I tend to agree we probably should not sack if I'm honest but some are even against us questioning what he is doing instead clutching at straws that things are getting better and everything is rosey when it's quite the opposite

Its not against questioning you lot bang on about getting rid of him! Slightly different-yes?
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Hughes people wanted to hang for a better run than Ollie. Diff is Hughes is a up-to-date like it or not know wot he doing manager. Ollie ?
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Maybe ask the question if JFH had the same record would we be as tolerant?

Comment

I tend to agree we probably should not sack if I'm honest but some are even against us questioning what he is doing instead clutching at straws that things are getting better and everything is rosey when it's quite the opposite
          With respect i am not saying everything is rosie but realistically we may have to go down to
          regroup dont want to but the players that have been brought simply are not good enough
          their attitudes stink and thanks to what has gone on for the last two seasons its going to take
          a monumental effort to sort it out.......again i say get rid of Fedinand for starters

Comment

• Bill I am not sure this club right now can afford to go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Bill I am not sure this club right now can afford to go down.
              We probably cant so get your buckets ready its going to be a bumpy ride as usual

Comment

• Bit of a joke that we could be back dropping scores into buckets! Need to stay up so that needs to happen by hook or crook.

Comment

• But we don't have to go down to sort it out. This squad is easily good enough to stay up comfortably, perhaps not challenge for promotion but certainly be mid table. But it will take someone methodical, organised and intelligent to do that Holloway is none of those things the person who brought that to the table last time was Jacket

I'm not the man that went straight on a fans podcast when getting job and said two up top to then play a midgit up top alone that's Olly, he said we need play with width and get balls in box to then select no wingers and play narrow, I'm not the man who dropped the top scorer that was Olly, I'm not the man who said square pegs in square holes then plays our POTS who is CB in midfield that's Olly, I'm not the man at Rotherham who took a winger off who would supply the crosses for the striker coming on that was him too, it's not me who keeps picking and under performing Chery who offers nothing, I'm not the one who made a total and utter t it of himself and allowed it to be filmed swearing about beating air Asia in a game of statues. These are all his actions he's responsible for not me, you or anyone else he's getting paid decent dough to turn this shower around and he's failing dismally

I've just heard his interview even he says it's not good enough and his jobs on the line that's him saying it so I'm baffled why you and Pinksey take offence to others suggesting it when the man himself thinks the same. Can we all be wrong????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    With respect i am not saying everything is rosie but realistically we may have to go down to
                    regroup dont want to but the players that have been brought simply are not good enough
                    their attitudes stink and thanks to what has gone on for the last two seasons its going to take
                    a monumental effort to sort it out.......again i say get rid of Fedinand for starters
                    You have got to be joking! After the past few seasons another relegation would be a disaster for this club - we're not Man City. The time to 'regroup' is every Monday morning in training, not when it's too late and we are expected to believe all the rebuilding and consolidation krapp.

Comment

• The big issue with the Ollie situation is a certain 2.5 year contract given to him.

Comment

• That should see us safely in to div 2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          The big issue with the Ollie situation is a certain 2.5 year contract given to him.
                          Amount of money we have wasted personally if I was running club that would be last thing I would worry about. The question they have to ask themselves is can he turn it around if they think he can then they have to back him in January if they don't think he can dont waste another minute and get on with it

Comment

• I agree and looking at his 6 games so far at ni stage has he affected a game from the bench!

Comment

But we don't have to go down to sort it out. This squad is easily good enough to stay up comfortably, perhaps not challenge for promotion but certainly be mid table. But it will take someone methodical, organised and intelligent to do that Holloway is none of those things the person who brought that to the table last time was Jacket

I'm not the man that went straight on a fans podcast when getting job and said two up top to then play a midgit up top alone that's Olly, he said we need play with width and get balls in box to then select no wingers and play narrow, I'm not the man who dropped the top scorer that was Olly, I'm not the man who said square pegs in square holes then plays our POTS who is CB in midfield that's Olly, I'm not the man at Rotherham who took a winger off who would supply the crosses for the striker coming on that was him too, it's not me who keeps picking and under performing Chery who offers nothing, I'm not the one who made a total and utter t it of himself and allowed it to be filmed swearing about beating air Asia in a game of statues. These are all his actions he's responsible for not me, you or anyone else he's getting paid decent dough to turn this shower around and he's failing dismally

I've just heard his interview even he says it's not good enough and his jobs on the line that's him saying it so I'm baffled why you and Pinksey take offence to others suggesting it when the man himself thinks the same. Can we all be wrong????
                              again i say it is not going to happen overnight,the damage has been done and will need a lot of sorting
                              Out of interest who do you suggest we bring in if IH was sacked

Comment

• No offence but whom is going to want to play for
                                Us
                                Under Ollie
                                In a dog fight
                                On peanuts

Comment

Working...
                                X