No announcement yet.

Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id give ollie til the end of the season as i think we'll turn it around!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Bill JFH was wrong mane but more right then Olly. He clearly got better use out of the tools then Olly can
      After six games you are talking nonsense

Comment

• Again well said bill!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          After six games you are talking nonsense
          Same question for you when do we say enough is enough??

Comment

• Westy just uou stick to youre judge and sack a manager from 3 games onwards, meanwhile us oldskool know it takes time to get things right management wise!

Comment

• Have u in last 6 games thought we was robbed and should of won?
              Point after valuable point going.over half season gone and we slipping down not climbing. Can u see where next points coming from
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Id give ollie til the end of the season as i think we'll turn it around!
                Give me strength. So your ok in our current position accepting defeat in next game and Wolves (seven defeats on the trot) and then give him more time??? I admire your loyalty mate your better man then me

Where do you see our next win coming from? And give me ten wins between now and end of the season to stay up

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Westy just uou stick to youre judge and sack a manager from 3 games onwards, meanwhile us oldskool know it takes time to get things right management wise!
                  Confident history will judge me as being right mate I can see a disaster in front of me even if others choose to ignore it

Comment

• OK we can't sack a manager this quick.but tbf he only a manager in name. So we can lol
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Same question for you when do we say enough is enough??
                      end of the season soones

so if we do what you are advocating we change again no guarantes with a new man so we are back to square one.

same #### players,the damage that has been done over the past couple of seasons are coming home to roost
                      and nobody is going to fix it overnight wth this group who have been assembled by the illustrious Mr Ferdinand
                      until he is removed we will go nowhere

Comment

Confident history will judge me as being right mate I can see a disaster in front of me even if others choose to ignore it
                        of whos making

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          OK we can't sack a manager this quick.but tbf he only a manager in name. So we can lol
                          I tend to agree we probably should not sack if I'm honest but some are even against us questioning what he is doing instead clutching at straws that things are getting better and everything is rosey when it's quite the opposite

Comment

• If it was not Ollie would everyone be as patient after 5 defeats on the trot and 3 goals in 6?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              of whos making
                              But whose making is neither here nor there as he's the man in charge responsible for fixing it and he's not. If your arguement is now to blame others to protect him you have just confirmed he's the wrong man for the job

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                If it was not Ollie would everyone be as patient after 5 defeats on the trot and 3 goals in 6?
                                That's what the defenders choose to ignore

Comment

Working...
                                X