No announcement yet.

Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West thing is i dont think i am a lonely voice backing him, others who are are just posting as there as disappointed as me and others! The negative who have started this rubbish judging a manager on 3 games is outrageous, especially when you can see the footballing sides improving, just not the results! Just imagine if the players are acting like you lot after 3 games in charge for a new manager! A negativity you certainly dont need, could really understand it if we was getting whipped & playing really badly and the players making no effort! But they are playing for the manager!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Ffs its a results business. He ain't getting them
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        No way Westy as somehow he nicked a result here and there so maybe he was actually doing a ok job considering the shite we have in our squad! Either that or he was very lucky
        The run of games we just had think we would have got six or seven points in draws and wins

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Your so anti Jimmy your unwilling to accept any criticism of Olly. Jimmy like him or hate him is s better and more current manager then Olly

Do you think we would have lost five soon to be seven on trot under him yes or no??
          How the fok do uou know that? Youre talking about jimmy who lost at home to newcastle 0-6 & lost to preston at home etc! Not quite the same as unlucky to lose to derby and lost by one goal to villa!

Comment

• Said it all along Jimmy knew he had a bag of shlt and had to play not to loose 1st , the appalling display against Brentford did for him , so the brains trust brought Ollie in with their simple answer you've got please the fans and play a more entertaining game , easy to say

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              West thing is i dont think i am a lonely voice backing him, others who are are just posting as there as disappointed as me and others! The negative who have started this rubbish judging a manager on 3 games is outrageous, especially when you can see the footballing sides improving, just not the results! Just imagine if the players are acting like you lot after 3 games in charge for a new manager! A negativity you certainly dont need, could really understand it if we was getting whipped & playing really badly and the players making no effort! But they are playing for the manager!
              Why do you keep saying six games?? He's had double that amount buddy. Performances are marginally better and that's me being generous. I never left ground under JFH thinking I've been sat on the edge of my seat but in six games of Olly and I have seen everyone home and away I have not left game thinking I have been entertained. The football is still boring and the only thing which has changed is results have got considerably worse.

At this stage of season I don't want to be entertained I want to win if some could promise me ten one nil wins between now and end of the season where we have 10% of possession and leave our half once to score the goal I would take their hand off as the game first and foremost is about results. It's plain as day If he has two more games or ten more he's WRONG for the job

You never answered the question Pinks??

Comment

How the fok do uou know that? Youre talking about jimmy who lost at home to newcastle 0-6 & lost to preston at home etc! Not quite the same as unlucky to lose to derby and lost by one goal to villa!
                Well how did I know we would lose five on trot it's a prediction mate which me and a few others got spot on; I think we will lose next two as well making it seven

Comment

• We go down.take years to come back. Look at sheff utd

Comment

• Coventry.

Comment

• Yep list bigger. If I owned club I'd be seriously concerned. But don't worry we toooooo big to go down they probably told

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Your so anti Jimmy your unwilling to accept any criticism of Olly. Jimmy like him or hate him is s better and more current manager then Olly

Do you think we would have lost five soon to be seven on trot under him yes or no??
                        you give JFH nearly a season and he cant get it right with his own players and yet
                        you IH to fix it in 6 games with a squad who are average to say the least.

Other than Smithies we have no players of any substance.

In that game today how many did you see laying their bodies on the line......none.

A workman can only work with the tools he has and we have a lot of tools.

I have never seen a side so lacking in encouraging each other and communicating and
                        as for Onoura as captain its a total joke and has been from the day he was appointed.

Comment

• I feel confident that we'll pull it round but if results carry on something will break!

Comment

I feel confident that we'll pull it round but if results carry on something will break!
                            So at what point do we say enough is enough

Comment

• Well said bill! Yet there jimmys players aswell that are shite yet ollie gets 6 games lol

Comment

• Bill JFH was wrong man too long term but more right then Olly. He clearly got better use out of the tools then Olly can

If he had to go I can accept that but if he did Olly was not the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X