Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Depends what you class "proper football" as.
    Im pretty sure you know what i mean matty! The last two games we've not been outplayed at all! And we are trying to play some nice stuff but atm it isnt happening! Its not going to make me throw my things out of the pram like alot on here, personally think results will start improving as they cant get worse;) but im oldskool and dont think any manager should be getting sacked from 3 games! Especially when the playing style is definately improving!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Im pretty sure you know what i mean matty! The last two games we've not been outplayed at all! And we are trying to play some nice stuff but atm it isnt happening! Its not going to make me throw my things out of the pram like alot on here, personally think results will start improving as they cant get worse;) but im oldskool and dont think any manager should be getting sacked from 3 games! Especially when the playing style is definately improving!
      What if we lose 7 on the trot which looks like a distinct possibility?
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Pinkie. Never went to the Derby game but by all accounts we played well and according to some were the better team. Today we were not the better team and while there is more energy in the team we are still lacking any creativity at all.

Comment

• Not sure exactly of results but didnt gary monk have a lousey start?!

The thing is important as obviously results are is the performance and you can see the players are plahinv for the manager! I mean how many conceded two in the ladt two games against good sides and unlucky against derby!

Comment

• Again 73 we've agreed on this with how crap chery is!

Comment

• Yes we only lost by the odd goal but ultimately we lost and the question is how long can that go on for especially when we are not showing any creativity at all like today.

Comment

• I no doubt if we play well against brighton but say lose youll all carry on banging the drum to get rid

Comment

• Well we creayed 15 efforts on goal against derby and against rotherham so creativity wasnt the issue there, but poor finishing so kind of irrelevant! Today we did not get hammered just like derby, if jimmy had been in charge itd of been another newcastle drubbing

Comment

• Pinkie this is not about banging a drum to get rid it is about QPR FC having an identity and a team to support on it and security of it. The manager whatever way you dress it up has lost 5 on the spin so if people want to voice frustration then that is fair enough as ultimately we all want the team to do well.

Comment

• Ok Pinks your a lonely voice now backing him. You seem to be Impressed with the performances if not the results

We will lose against Brighton and we will lose against wolves so that will be seven in the trot. At what point do you say ok enough is enough this is not going to work??

Comment

• Pinkie Ollie did nothing to keep the score down today or did I miss that today? Thought our keeper made a fair few saves?

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          I am just commenting on what I can see, tactically and team selection, I don't think that is what's costing us matches, we can't make a decent pass or keep possession, no cutting edge or quality up front when they do get a half chance and like today the defensive errors eventually cost us no matter how tight we keep things overall!
                          This. But overall, I think we played a bit better when Mackie and Sylla came on. Hall in at CB and Borosiuk back in as def. midfielder will maybe lift our play a bit..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Your so anti Jimmy your unwilling to accept any criticism of Olly. Jimmy like him or hate him is s better and more current manager then Olly

Do you think we would have lost five soon to be seven on trot under him yes or no??
                            Last edited by West Acton; 18-12-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• No way Westy as somehow he nicked a result here and there so maybe he was actually doing a ok job considering the shite we have in our squad! Either that or he was very lucky

Comment

• Jfh would of give us more draws than ikea
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X