Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I agree hes exempt from criticism but that isnt just it though is it, its a crusade to out him and started from 3 games in! Like i say anyone who thinks thats all a manager should get before judging them is a spoilt brat, especially with the poor squad ollies inherited! So obviously he needs time, but you lot want him gone and bring rowett in for 3 games lol, what happens then when he struggles with results aswell? Get rid again and nexttt! Totally joke !
    This!!!

I fully get why people are p*ssed off, everyone is, from ollie supporters to ollie headhunters. None of us are enjoying losing, far from it, i bloody hate it! When we lose it feels like the week was a whole lot worse. That doesn't mean i think getting rid of ollie is a good idea coz its far from it, if we get rid of him we'll be back in the same spot.
    Sure i'd love rowett here but hindsight sucks, but i'm still positive with ollie here. I can see what we're lacking in but i can also see improvements on the pitch too and once ollie wins 2 in a row he'll go back tp being the greatest manager who's ever lived.
    Thats the nature of qpr fans, we're very fickle, and dare i say it, almost to the degree of newcastle fans!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Cheers Stan, must have missed this article.

Still a bit ambiguous though isn't it? "Converted to equity" is an interesting phrase to use. I can't see that the club is worth anything like 200m so I would guess the shareholders will never see that money back. Which I suppose in turn does make this a write off but it would be interesting to have some more facts around that.
      Sorry guys just because the debt is written off does not mean it disappears,the money is still owing to someone and sooner or later they will want some if not all of that
      money back.

Call me mad if you like but i am becoming increasingly concerned with the stance of the club with regards to finance,no money for the transfer window,
      kit deal gone #### up,parachute payments running out and crowds decreasing etc.

I am suspicious that they are running the club down with a view to possible administration and worse.......how much is the site at Loftus road worth???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Sorry guys just because the debt is written off does not mean it disappears,the money is still owing to someone and sooner or later they will want some if not all of that
        money back.
        Think you'll find instalment payments are in place to those shareholders who loaned money to QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Think you'll find instalment payments are in place to those shareholders who loaned money to QPR.
          Do you know that or are you guessing

Comment

• Very very concerning times at Loftus Rd and the PR king is nowhere to be seen. The bottom line with this situation is who sanctioned the wasting of money for the best part of 3.5 years? No plan in place for a period in the championship and after 2 bites at the premier league it shows you the level of incompetence that has gone on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Do you know that or are you guessing
              It was in the accounts. Whether theyve stuck to it or not only time will tell when the new accounts are published

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                It was in the accounts. Whether theyve stuck to it or not only time will tell when the new accounts are published
                Well that would explain why funds are always tight!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  This!!!

I fully get why people are p*ssed off, everyone is, from ollie supporters to ollie headhunters. None of us are enjoying losing, far from it, i bloody hate it! When we lose it feels like the week was a whole lot worse. That doesn't mean i think getting rid of ollie is a good idea coz its far from it, if we get rid of him we'll be back in the same spot.
                  Sure i'd love rowett here but hindsight sucks, but i'm still positive with ollie here. I can see what we're lacking in but i can also see improvements on the pitch too and once ollie wins 2 in a row he'll go back tp being the greatest manager who's ever lived.
                  Thats the nature of qpr fans, we're very fickle, and dare i say it, almost to the degree of newcastle fans!!

Your talking through your hole mate!

no chance will we win two in a row. plus, comparing us to the barcodes is like comparing ramsey to a competent manager.

utter tosh of a post but i still love ya buddy.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• well well

Comment

• for one thing we're deffo not getting any better, probably wouldn't have lost as many games under JFH just for his defensive football, although it was so boring, and he had to go !

Comment

• Think Ollie needs a year before we fully judge, like JFH did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Your talking through your hole mate!

no chance will we win two in a row. plus, comparing us to the barcodes is like comparing ramsey to a competent manager.

utter tosh of a post but i still love ya buddy.
                          Ahem
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2