No announcement yet.

I called it....Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't go tonight but hearing we were unlucky against an in form Derby makes me feel that Ollie is doing things his way and it'll take time but he'll get it right eventually.players like gladwin need to leave, be a decent player for Hayes but not Rangers. Roll on January, if the board and Ollie want goals sign billy sharpe!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Tonight we lost the game when he went off and Holloway decided to leave borysiuk and Sandro on the bench and brought a winger on....

If we go down by a point then it's because of that and the positive influence Cousins was having on the game. These are facts
      That and also not starting with either Sandro or Borysiuk and instead playing Hall in CM.
      Shocking decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        That and also not starting with either Sandro or Borysiuk and instead playing Hall in CM.
        Shocking decisions.
        Was it really a shocking decision? We controlled the game and Hall being in there allowed Cousins to forget defensive duties and bomb forward. I dont see how we would have been a better side with Sandro or Ariel today starting. Not bringing them on was only an error if we were trying to grind out a 0-0 but is that what we want from a manager?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          he is poor from what i've seen, i agree completely on that however we don't know what he's like in training, maybe he just needs confidence to do well for us or maybe he's simply not good enough. one thing is for sure though, booing doesn't help any of us, it does the complete opposite.

right now the club does need patience and our support and whatever happens this season whether we're relegated or not we need to just back the players completely because we're half of the problem at the club. if i was a qpr player i'd hate home games because it's more like an away game for them given the amount of abuse they get from their own fans.

well said corbray! Cant believe moaning when we played well and was unlucky! Also dont rate gladwin while im at it
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Was it really a shocking decision? We controlled the game and Hall being in there allowed Cousins to forget defensive duties and bomb forward. I dont see how we would have been a better side with Sandro or Ariel today starting. Not bringing them on was only an error if we were trying to grind out a 0-0 but is that what we want from a manager?
            exactly sandro got done for pace at rotherham so understand that, it certainly didnt hold us back!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Didn't go tonight but hearing we were unlucky against an in form Derby makes me feel that Ollie is doing things his way and it'll take time but he'll get it right eventually.players like gladwin need to leave, be a decent player for Hayes but not Rangers. Roll on January, if the board and Ollie want goals sign billy sharpe!!

Exactly van, ollie will sort it & agree on gladwin

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                We lose most weeks. I'm no expert your right but i know a #### team when i see one, i've been watching us get progressively worse for the last 18 months or so and if i want to moan about it i will. I,ve also been going to rangers for the last 30 years, how much more patience do i need?
                Hard to argue with that in fairness.

Comment

Opening post very accurate and fair. I can't knock the performance at all every put shift in but got get substitutions right in future as that was difference between a point and none

Got give Shodipo run too he put more good balls into the box in ten mins then Chery and yeni did together combined

Need at least point versus villa

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Did you go tonight out of interest?
                    Go to every home unless circumstances stop me, and I'll be there Sunday ! Who said I've got no patience.

Comment

We played very well chery should of scored early on then went missing and was poor
                      Rest of game he was on worsed player imo
                      Cousin's and lungo were both decent
                      hall aint a cm
                      bidwell played very well so did perch
                      washington and polter are not the answer for goals
                      we need 2 proven goals scorers at this level otherwise can see us struggling
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Shocking decisions.
                        Sandro only seems to get 60-70 mins so not a surprise that he didn't start as he played 4 days earlier. I expect him to start against Villa on the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          As soon as he was ready, JFH played Ariel as a holding mid and he did well there. Better than Hall in that position, surely? But I guess Olly can't understand him. Ditto Pawel, a natural winger. Etc.
                          Yeah, it´s got absolutely nothing to do with their injuries. Surely only Ollie´s linguistic fascism to blame.

Keep up the good work mate.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                            Sandro only seems to get 60-70 mins so not a surprise that he didn't start as he played 4 days earlier. I expect him to start against Villa on the weekend
                            Exactly. Starting with Sandro means you effectively lose one of the three substitutes before you've even kicked a ball! Not shocking at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                              Exactly. Starting with Sandro means you effectively lose one of the three substitutes before you've even kicked a ball! Not shocking at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                As soon as he was ready, JFH played Ariel as a holding mid and he did well there. Better than Hall in that position, surely? But I guess Olly can't understand him. Ditto Pawel, a natural winger. Etc.
                                Borysiuk should have started instead of Hall as that is his position.
                                I dont understand why Wyzsolek is not in the side either, but I guess that is what Holloway does (as he did this last tine around too).

Because all you ####in do is moan. You don't talk whenever we play well then all the whiny moany whinging fans come out of the woodwork the moment we lose and go I told you so. No patience whatsoever, seem to think they are experts on every football topic and know exactly who could help the club more and what the club should be doing, ######.
                                When have QPR actually played well and got results this or last season?

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                                We lose most weeks. I'm no expert your right but i know a #### team when i see one, i've been watching us get progressively worse for the last 18 months or so and if i want to moan about it i will. I,ve also been going to rangers for the last 30 years, how much more patience do i need?
                                Ditto.

I should have switched the order around and put Borysuik 1st.

QPR may have controlled the game and perhaps Holloway got away with his selection on this occasion but it was an unnecessary gamble.
                                And yes, grinding out a 0-0 draw would have been better, if only to stop the rot.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Holloway was the wrong choice. He is taking QPR down, but I guess it is not all his fault, that lies with LF who hired him and with TF for not having the balls to sack his Director of F...ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X