I called it....Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called it....Just back

Tonight was my first game under Holloway and I thought out possession and passing sideways and backwards was very good. Ball retention overall decent and I thought Perch and Cousins were our two men of the match. They are the positives.

We lack creativity and Chery is massively overrated. He doesn't see a pass quick enough, has no right foot and lacks awareness. He can't deliver a corner to save his life and aside from a shot that the keeper saved after 15 mins that he should of scored he is costing us badly! We don't create enough for the strikers. Washington had nothing to work with, no through balls and no ball over the top.

Yeni is dire and goes missing. He never try's to beat his man.

Hall is not a cm. Play him as a CB or make him sub. He doesn't like having play 360 degrees round him and he doesn't have a centre miss speed of passing brain.

This is what I called though and I'm gutted I was right. Cousins goes off injured and he replaces him with Shodipo.... That left only one natural centre mid (Luongo) on the pitch. Play breaks down in the middle and Derby get it wide left and then bang, Ince wins the game that they didn't deserve to win on balance of play.

We will go down unless Holloway addresses he above and brings in 2 creative players and a striker!

Well that perked me up

Comment

Says alot about our central midfielders when ollie would rather play a centre back there.

Comment

There's no goals in this side. If the manager can't see this then we might as well pack up now.

Comment

I don't care if he had a good game, there are another 50sh it ones when it comes to cousins, dog turd of a player
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Tonight we lost the game when he went off and Holloway decided to leave borysiuk and Sandro on the bench and brought a winger on....

If we go down by a point then it's because of that and the positive influence Cousins was having on the game. These are facts

Comment

Thought we played very well tonight but lacked that final third cutting edge. The game was just crying out for someone with a bit of vision to their game, other players making runs and presenting themselves wouldn't have hurt either though!!

Depressed with the result tonight as there was lots of positives and should have won tonight. Said it in an another thread but the worst part about tonight simply put was the fans, all I heard near me was moan after moan after moan at the players, especially glad win as soon as he came on. We're all pissed off with the results lately but christ, jumping down the players throats everyone they don't pull off a master pass or a Roberto Carlos free kick doesn't help anyone, least of all our players

Comment

"I'm delighted, I'm gutted for the lads but I'm going to be picking them up. It was a huge improvement, much more like a team of mine." Ian Holloway on BBC Sport. Nice to know what your aiming for Ian. Why cant a manager ever just tell the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Thought we played very well tonight but lacked that final third cutting edge. The game was just crying out for someone with a bit of vision to their game, other players making runs and presenting themselves wouldn't have hurt either though!!

Depressed with the result tonight as there was lots of positives and should have won tonight. Said it in an another thread but the worst part about tonight simply put was the fans, all I heard near me was moan after moan after moan at the players, especially glad win as soon as he came on. We're all pissed off with the results lately but christ, jumping down the players throats everyone they don't pull off a master pass or a Roberto Carlos free kick doesn't help anyone, least of all our players
                  Gladwin is as poor a player as we have had in years, a total waste of time. Why the bloody hell shouldn't we moan!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Agree completely Corbray!

Comment

As soon as he was ready, JFH played Ariel as a holding mid and he did well there. Better than Hall in that position, surely? But I guess Olly can't understand him. Ditto Pawel, a natural winger. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                        Gladwin is as poor a player as we have had in years, a total waste of time. Why the bloody hell shouldn't we moan!
                        Because all you ####in do is moan. You don't talk whenever we play well then all the whiny moany whinging fans come out of the woodwork the moment we lose and go I told you so. No patience whatsoever, seem to think they are experts on every football topic and know exactly who could help the club more and what the club should be doing, ######.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Because all you ####in do is moan. You don't talk whenever we play well then all the whiny moany whinging fans come out of the woodwork the moment we lose and go I told you so. No patience whatsoever, seem to think they are experts on every football topic and know exactly who could help the club more and what the club should be doing, ######.
                          We lose most weeks. I'm no expert your right but i know a #### team when i see one, i've been watching us get progressively worse for the last 18 months or so and if i want to moan about it i will. I,ve also been going to rangers for the last 30 years, how much more patience do i need?

Comment

We lose most weeks. I'm no expert your right but i know a #### team when i see one, i've been watching us get progressively worse for the last 18 months or so and if i want to moan about it i will. I,ve also been going to rangers for the last 30 years, how much more patience do i need?
                            Did you go tonight out of interest?

Comment

he is poor from what i've seen, i agree completely on that however we don't know what he's like in training, maybe he just needs confidence to do well for us or maybe he's simply not good enough. one thing is for sure though, booing doesn't help any of us, it does the complete opposite.

right now the club does need patience and our support and whatever happens this season whether we're relegated or not we need to just back the players completely because we're half of the problem at the club. if i was a qpr player i'd hate home games because it's more like an away game for them given the amount of abuse they get from their own fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X