I called it....Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Borysiuk should have started instead of Hall as that is his position.
    I dont understand why Wyzsolek is not in the side either, but I guess that is what Holloway does (as he did this last tine around too).

When have QPR actually played well and got results this or last season?

Ditto.

I should have switched the order around and put Borysuik 1st.

QPR may have controlled the game and perhaps Holloway got away with his selection on this occasion but it was an unnecessary gamble.
    And yes, grinding out a 0-0 draw would have been better, if only to stop the rot.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Holloway was the wrong choice. He is taking QPR down
    , but I guess it is not all his fault, that lies with LF who hired him and with TF for not having the balls to sack his Director of F...ups.

Comment

I don't blame Holloway. The rot was already there. We have a league 2 squad in a league 1/ wannabee championship level.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Borysiuk should have started instead of Hall as that is his position.
        I dont understand why Wyzsolek is not in the side either, but I guess that is what Holloway does (as he did this last tine around too).

When have QPR actually played well and got results this or last season?

Ditto.

I should have switched the order around and put Borysuik 1st.

QPR may have controlled the game and perhaps Holloway got away with his selection on this occasion but it was an unnecessary gamble.
        And yes, grinding out a 0-0 draw would have been better, if only to stop the rot.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Holloway was the wrong choice. He is taking QPR down, but I guess it is not all his fault, that lies with LF who hired him and with TF for not having the balls to sack his Director of F...ups.
        Both Borysiuk and Wszolek have been out with injuries.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Both Borysiuk and Wszolek have been out with injuries.
          Lingual injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Lingual injuries.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I don't blame Holloway. The rot was already there. We have a league 2 squad in a league 1/ wannabee championship level.
              What rot mate?
              The clueless clown not straight back to the premiership in his first season rot?

Comment

I have skipped the pages, maybe that is a bit lazy of me.

Shodipo coming on was fine, as we moved Gladwin into the middle which is where his best position is meant to be. But, the trouble is he didnt have a good game so it made it worse. Bottled headers, didnt run or do anything good like what Cousins was doing.

Ariel isnt fit yet, he has been injured so no need to bring him on just yet. I wouldnt have brought on Gladwin for Chery personally, I would have brought on a winger instead but I would have taken him off.

I agree with what Holloway was saying, and the bulk who went to the game agree as well. We played well against the form team of the league and should have won, but they took their one chance. That is football, we have won games this year but played crap. When you are near the bottom, this is how it goes so you wipe your nose and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Tonight we lost the game when he went off and Holloway decided to leave borysiuk and Sandro on the bench and brought a winger on....

If we go down by a point then it's because of that and the positive influence Cousins was having on the game. These are facts
                  Yeah, that's why we lost to Derby.....

Comment

Working...
                  X