No announcement yet.

Plain & Simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in a very worrying spiral that we somehow need to dig a result out of the next 2 games. To be honest reminds me a little of when Olly took charge first time around from Gerry Francis. Lose next 2 games and the pressure will be immense, as well as we played last night, the confidence will continue to drain when you are losing games. Not sure when we last went on such a run of defeats in the Championship probably when we last got relegated from it.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Some one posted recently some side is going get hiding from us soon. No chance we're a one at best two goal side
      Bang on. No way on earth could we give anybody a hiding. So unthreatening in the final third it's untrue.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The clueless clown wouldn't of lost that game. No way.
        Thats the difference between mid table mediocrity and mind numbing boredom and flirting with and the real fear of relegation.
        Ollie is trying to keep the supporters happy but losing every single game doing so.
        The clueless clown didn't give a shite and the #drossball was his way of getting a point or three.

Comment

With Washington and Polter as our main strike force are you surprised? These guys are a very average League 1 standard at best. LF needs to be held accountable for the squad he's put together. ...and before I hear 'it's not his squad', tell me what it is he gets paid to do then?

Comment

On current form, we aren't a championship side and nor can I see this current form changing for the better.

We don't have enough quality for it to change.

Comment

Ferdinand needs to go as no dof could believe that a strike force led by polter could score enough goals in a season to be competitive. And he still thinks the play offs are on! Deluded or stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                With Washington and Polter as our main strike force are you surprised? These guys are a very average League 1 standard at best. LF needs to be held accountable for the squad he's put together. ...and before I hear 'it's not his squad', tell me what it is he gets paid to do then?
                Exactly

Comment

SYLLA

Comment

We played some really nice stuff last night, especially in the second half. Some slick passing and good movement off the ball. The issue is plain as day and if the management team don't try to fix it in January, we could be in for the drop. We made a whole heap of chances, but no-one can convert, that and having played well defensively for 85 minutes, very lax marking for their goal. The defenders aren't good enough to shut any opposition out for 90 minutes, but they're good enough (most of the time) to keep it down to one. The owners need to dig deep and pay proper money for a big ugly goal scoring forward.

Comment

Iv'e said it and now again it's going to take the rest of the year to get this mob playing with any undersanding it's delusionary to blame the manager as it was JFH they have what they are given like the regular quote on here says you can't polish a turd , Teflon loves the managers getting the blame

Comment

Its going to be a tough season but don't think we will go down!!

Footballs cruel and we should of won last night let alone lose. We haven't had much luck in the last few games and I agree with most that we do need a striker who can score. It should be our priority in January!!

I personally think we will have a rough December with Villa and Brighton our next two games but January presents a chance to turn things around!

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                          We played some really nice stuff last night, especially in the second half. Some slick passing and good movement off the ball. The issue is plain as day and if the management team don't try to fix it in January, we could be in for the drop. We made a whole heap of chances, but no-one can convert, that and having played well defensively for 85 minutes, very lax marking for their goal. The defenders aren't good enough to shut any opposition out for 90 minutes, but they're good enough (most of the time) to keep it down to one. The owners need to dig deep and pay proper money for a big ugly goal scoring forward.

Like who though? By that I mean somebody we can afford and who will want to join us.

Comment

I'll tell you what, I'm watching the highlights and Yeni looks like he's comfortable in that role. Would love to see him operate with someone actually decent alongside him. Maybe a returning Sylla.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I'll tell you what, I'm watching the highlights and Yeni looks like he's comfortable in that role. Would love to see him operate with someone actually decent alongside him. Maybe a returning Sylla.
                              I'd try pairing them. Nothing to lose. Has to be better than Washington alone. If Hollo does it I will be amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                I'd try pairing them. Nothing to lose. Has to be better than Washington alone. If Hollo does it I will be amazed.
                                Washington with Yeni alongside him was pretty shocking. The issue isn't really his movement and stuff, more just the quality of his finishing, which is pretty poor. All he does is shoot straight at the keeper.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X