Plain & Simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain & Simple

We aren't good enough for the championship....... plain & simple, some of our squad aren't good enough for div 1........ plain & simple, if we dont buy some half decent players in january we will be relegated.

Personally think it's nonsense to say our players aren't good enough for this division. We have a steady enough drop to be mid table in this league easily with the right manager.

Not that that's worth anything though when we are playing as $hit as we have been of late (tonight aside as we did play well for the most part ).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought we played well tonight too , its keeping consistency in this league that counts , if we can keep up that sort of performance against a very good side in Derby we'll be fine , its so tight in this league 6 points climbs you up about 10 places

Comment

The lack of goals is what is killing us as that shows the new recruitment policy is failing us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          The lack of goals is what is killing us as that shows the new recruitment policy is failing us.
          Averaging less than a goal a game

Comment

Cannot survive with that kind of ratio no matter how well we think we have played.

Comment

Most teams can pass a ball around the middle of the park, but its what you do with it after that that counts. In a game that is all about putting the ball in the back of the net we are quite clearly not good enough! Consisitently not good enough!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                I thought we played well tonight too , its keeping consistency in this league that counts , if we can keep up that sort of performance against a very good side in Derby we'll be fine , its so tight in this league 6 points climbs you up about 10 places
                At what point tonight did Derby look a good side?

Comment

We will only stay up if the bottom 3 are just as dire as us from this point forward . We will be relying on others until we bring in some creativity!

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                    At what point tonight did Derby look a good side?
                    And they sit in 5th place, shows you how close teams are then doesn't it

Comment

Doesn't matter where Derby are in the table, they didn't look any good tonight, and still beat us!

Comment

Exactly. I thought they were poor considering the players they have. It was a bit of a smash and grab tonight.

Comment

Some one posted recently some side is going get hiding from us soon. No chance we're a one at best two goal side

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Some one posted recently some side is going get hiding from us soon. No chance we're a one at best two goal side
                            I mentioned a thumping but by 2 goals in our world at the moment 2 goals would be dreamland
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              I mentioned a thumping but by 2 goals in our world at the moment 2 goals would be dreamland
                              We're scared to shoot that's why can't see it. First half ball dropped edge of box perfectly for half volley for mass but he bottled shooting and played #### poor pass which went out for goal kick. Any other player in that position puts laces through the ball not us

Comment

Working...
                              X