No announcement yet.

Are there three worse sides then us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there three worse sides then us???

I'm not sure we can rely on ourselves to do the business as we leak goals and can't score which is bad recipe. Going to need three worse sides as can't see this team going on a run of wins

What do we need right wins??? Can't win at home where we going get right wins from

Westy. All about goals so there will be where we stay up or go down. 1995 we sold Ferdinand and went with Gallen and Dichio who were young and unproven we then bought Mark Hateley who appeared on crutches against Tottenham one monday night on SKY we were relegated fast forward 20 years and Charlie is sold a no proven man replaces him. Signs are not great.

Comment

manager will say we just need a lucky break booooooolox. we cant even grind a point out.We knew we not a top 2 side but we not even a top 12 side .Squad is over balenced and poor. Manager lives in the past more than i do.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Rotherham? Preston? Oh. Wait a min.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Rotherham? Preston? Oh. Wait a min.....
          You must want league 1 football if you can't swallow your pride
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            You must want league 1 football if you can't swallow your pride
            I like London Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              manager will say we just need a lucky break booooooolox. we cant even grind a point out.We knew we not a top 2 side but we not even a top 12 side .Squad is over balenced and poor. Manager lives in the past more than i do.
              That'll be the same manager who's first sub was Gladwin?????? There was a reason he was playing in the second division, and that is clear for everyone to see. Do we have a poorer player at the club?

Comment

S'pose it's a cliché but anyone can beat anyone on their day in this league. Team like Rotherham could suddenly start picking up points..... best thing we can do is accept that we need to get to 50ish points by end of season and start putting in some obdurate and belligerent performances to begin eking out some points. Not sure this powder-puff bunch have much fight in their bellies in this cold/damp weather so we may have to wait til March before they pull their fingers out though.

Comment

Made a bet with my mate at work that we won't win another game this season. Although unlikely, we're so bad that actually could happen. Rotherham, Wigan and us to drop this season I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    S'pose it's a cliché but anyone can beat anyone on their day in this league. Team like Rotherham could suddenly start picking up points..... best thing we can do is accept that we need to get to 50ish points by end of season and start putting in some obdurate and belligerent performances to begin eking out some points. Not sure this powder-puff bunch have much fight in their bellies in this cold/damp weather so we may have to wait til March before they pull their fingers out though.
                    It'll have to be one hell of a turnaround for us to pick up 27 points from 25 games. Only averaging just over a point a game as it is, and that's after some fortunate victories at the beginning of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I'm not sure we can rely on ourselves to do the business as we leak goals and can't score which is bad recipe. Going to need three worse sides as can't see this team going on a run of wins

What do we need right wins??? Can't win at home where we going get right wins from
                      IMO our defence isn't TOO bad, and certainly not in the bottom 3 defences in the league, especially once Caulker returns.

Our forward line OTOH is in the bottom 3. So fix that problem in Jan and we'll be fine. We also need Sylla back in the starting 11 desperately, as he will guarantee you goals, provided he gets decent service from the wings.

Comment

Right now, based on form, No. But we have time to pick up the form.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Right now, based on form, No. But we have time to pick up the form.
                          We've had time to pick up form over the past 5 years with better potential. ♬We're $hit and we know we are.....♬

Comment

Working...
                          X