Gary Rowett just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    If they want this club to get back on track... I'd say "Yes".
    Make yer mind up, you just said Olies going nowhere cos of his contract...

Comment

That's our next manager sorted then.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Strange they've sacked him as they won last night and are 7th
        People ALWAYS forget about other clubs and think its just Rangers that are proper mentals.

Comment

Anyone know the reason(s)?

Surely it can't have been for on-field matters because they were doing well in the league and had just won again.

Comment

Brian Wilson, you mean our next sacking, right?
            Last edited by Shania; 14-12-2016, 03:28 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Call me heartless, but I'd bin Ollie off and sign Rowett! Extremely harsh I know, but he is such a class manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Anyone know the reason(s)?

Surely it can't have been for on-field matters because they were doing well in the league and had just won again.
                A quote from Club Director Panos Pavlakis, on behalf of the Board, said: “Such a parting of the ways is always difficult, particularly so on a personal level as I have worked very closely with Gary and have got to know him well. Our relationship was very strong but in football you can never stand still.

"I would ask that our supporters trust our judgement and look forward to and embrace the future as we begin to implement the exciting vision of TTAL.”

The Club will be making no further comment at this stage."

TTAL are the asian consortium that bought them 18 months ago. Maybe they expected things to have moved along further by now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  That's what I would do but TF won't have balls make that decision
                  This. I'm absolutely gutted by this news.

Our no1 target is a free agent and we are stuck with a sky TV pundit for the next two years.

No chance uncle has the balls.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I think Tony would, problem here is Ollie's contract.

How many other managers are we still paying today, or did we pay them all off?
                    That shouldn't be a problem. Ollie's love for the club outweighs any monetary gain

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      This. I'm absolutely gutted by this news.

Our no1 target is a free agent and we are stuck with a sky TV pundit for the next two years.

No chance uncle has the balls.
                      At the very least we should sound him out see if he's interested and if next three games go as expected your ahead of the game that would be the professional thing to do although I accept not fair and nice on Olly.

He needs a result tonight with this happening

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        A quote from Club Director Panos Pavlakis, on behalf of the Board, said: “Such a parting of the ways is always difficult, particularly so on a personal level as I have worked very closely with Gary and have got to know him well. Our relationship was very strong but in football you can never stand still.

"I would ask that our supporters trust our judgement and look forward to and embrace the future as we begin to implement the exciting vision of TTAL.”

The Club will be making no further comment at this stage."

TTAL are the asian consortium that bought them 18 months ago. Maybe they expected things to have moved along further by now

On the whole, this press release does not make any sense at all.
                        Last edited by Shania; 14-12-2016, 03:37 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Cannot believe sacking Holloway is being discussed.

After 4 games.

No wonder people call this site fantasy island.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            That's what I would do but TF won't have balls make that decision
                            ffs west you make out youre not anti ollie yet all youre doings knocking him after 4 games aswell lol,makes me laugh it really does
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              On the whole, this press release does not make any sense at all.
                              You are so correct there. It really doesnt does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                                Cannot believe sacking Holloway is being discussed.

After 4 games.

No wonder people call this site fantasy island.

Its a disgrace dave it really is, should be getting behind our new manager but we`ve not won 4 out of 4 so....
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X