Gary Rowett just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Laughable isnt it! can see what ollies trying to do straight away whereas you couldnt after over a year of jimmy! but lets get rid hes useless after 4 games, sorry now 5 lol
    I think we won't get any short or long term success with Ollie. Sometimes you just need to take risks and I think we would not have anything to lose if we sack Ollie and appoint Rowett.

Comment

• Can't believe Ollie is getting so much grief after just 5 games!!

So many of you gave JFH who was quite possibly the worst manager I've seen in my generation of supporting QPR more than enough time to bore us to sleep with the cack he served up! Ollie has to transform the mentality of the club with a very unbalanced team.
      We also have been unlucky in couple of the games so far and there are signs that we are starting to play better. Lets at least get behind Ollie until the end of January FFS before calling for his head!

Comment

• Ollie has no chance at all with the strike force we have. Goals win games and we do not score enough. How many games did we win by the odd Charlie Austin goal?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Ollie has to transform the mentality of the club with a very unbalanced team.
          I've heard this a few times. Is it just the latest buzz phrase that people latch onto but don't know what it means? Can someone please explain exactly what's unbalanced with the team.

The last time I looked, we had plenty of goalkeepers, defenders, holding and attacking midfielders, wingers and three strikers, or am I missing something?

Or do you mean ala morecombe and wise, 'I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.
          Last edited by Olly; 16-12-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Wingers - shodipo... now if we are talking number 10s played out of position - well then we have plenty!

Comment

• Rowett will take over at Norwich by middle of next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Ollie has no chance at all with the strike force we have. Goals win games and we do not score enough. How many games did we win by the odd Charlie Austin goal?
                Bircham quoted yesterday as saying Polter and Sylla have both been injured, which is the reason Ollie was forced to play Conor up front alone. Bit premature to judge the manager and team with those two out, and only one available striker unsuited to the lone role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Bircham quoted yesterday as saying Polter and Sylla have both been injured, which is the reason Ollie was forced to play Conor up front alone. Bit premature to judge the manager and team with those two out, and only one available striker unsuited to the lone role.
                  Thought someone posted that Sylla was seen leaving the ground before Derby game?

Comment

• Losing start for Zola

Comment

• Listening to him on Sky and he has spoken more sense about us and identified more issues about our game in 20mins on sky then Holloway has since he's been here

Guy knows his onions

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Listening to him on Sky and he has spoken more sense about us and identified more issues about our game in 20mins on sky then Holloway has since he's been here

Guy knows his onions
                        seems to yes ... dont think he will come to us though

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Listening to him on Sky and he has spoken more sense about us and identified more issues about our game in 20mins on sky then Holloway has since he's been here

Guy knows his onions
                          Was going to post similar. He's spoken a lot of sense there. I'd like to see him at our club, but I'd love to see Holloway turn this round.

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
                            Did you listen Ska???

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                              Was going to post similar. He's spoken a lot of sense there. I'd like to see him at our club, but I'd love to see Holloway turn this round.
                              Question is can you see him turning it round??

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
                                We've probably missed the boat in terms of getting a proper manager in, hence the last two appointments.

Comment

Working...
                                X