Sylla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Spot on. From what I've seen, Sylla is just a slightly better JET (IMO), which shows how sh*t we are up top.
    I bet you Ollie brings back JET in January......assuming he is still here? #positivethoughts/positivethoughts

Comment

if jet comes back ollie can say we have 5/6 top strikers
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Exactly this , he didn't move at all , at least the BFG puts a shift in you cant knock him for that , I think sylla will be our best front man but he has to understand how we play over here and buy in to the work ethic in England
        Oh for gods sake. He's scored 1 in 3 and he's only played 13 games and some of those were as a sub. You'd rather play a big lump who's scored 1 in 5 because he runs around more and because Sylla had a bad game against wolves? We're quick to write off players but if someone runs around with no talent he's loved!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          if jet comes back ollie can say we have 5/6 top strikers
          Suppose it slightly better than a 3/4 striker
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Suppose it slightly better than a 3/4 striker
            Do they call Conor that because he's so small?
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Love how the conspiracy theorists are only talking about the language thing, conveniently ignoring the fact that Stanley said he has a hamstring injury lol
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Love how the conspiracy theorists are only talking about the language thing, conveniently ignoring the fact that Stanley said he has a hamstring injury lol
                We all know #evilles only brought in Ollie because he is a white supremacist and linguistic fascist
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Bit of a blow if he is out for a while as we need him badly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Bit of a blow if he is out for a while as we need him badly.
                    As Stanley said, he's back in training.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Then lets hope we get him back on asap.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Polter scored 10 in 50 for us.....really needs to be dropped for Sylla.
                        Washington's 2 in 32 isn't any more impressive to be there ahead of Polt. For me, Polter and Sylla to start if we're going 2 up top.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Cannot play Sylla and polter together as both end up in the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Cannot play Sylla and polter together as both end up in the same place.
                            Both very different players, Polter is basically a taller and more powerful Washington.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Washington's 2 in 32 isn't any more impressive to be there ahead of Polt. For me, Polter and Sylla to start if we're going 2 up top.
                              How many of those are in a front two like he should be used?
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                How many of those are in a front two like he should be used?
                                Enough to make me think he isn't as good as Polter. This argument of him not having played in a front two should have died a long time ago. His shooting in itself is not good enough and is usually straight at the keeper. You have to have a cutting edge and of the two goals he's scored, one of them should really be Polter's anyway (Fulham one). Hard worker, of course he is. Movement everywhere but inside the box, another thing he's got in his arsenal. But finishing is poor and that's what you're judged on as a striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X