Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla?

Whats happened to Sylla, anyone know?

He has only featured as a sub under Ollie, for the first of his 3 games, yet despite all the injury concerns for Rotherham he didn't even make the bench, and i cant see that he was injured at all?

Do you think he's in a sulk after being shouted at and called a 'French Lad' after the Wolves debacle?

He is our joint top goal scorer and only has had bit parts really, not a consistent run in the team? Im not saying he should start every game but it doesn't look good that our joint top goal scorer can't make the bench!

Lets hope its nothing, but any information please advise.

hes the best triker at the club he mustnot be ollified

go on ollie beat derby three nil
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hamstring injury. Back in training now.

Comment

Think he's struggling not speaking the lingo and for some reason Ollie is finding that a really big problem. I always thought football was a universal language.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Think he's struggling not speaking the lingo and for some reason Ollie is finding that a really big problem.
          I can not believe that in this age of communications and interpreters that this is true. Plenty of managers have ended up with a comms issue one way or another and mastered the situation - its part of the job to sort this shitout.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            I can not believe that in this age of communications and interpreters that this is true. Plenty of managers have ended up with a comms issue one way or another and mastered the situation - its part of the job to sort this shitout.
            That was clearly guesswork on the part of the poster - as Stanley said, he's been out with a hamstring injury and just resumed training
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Thought he was woeful against Wolves at home.

Comment

Learning english
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Maybe Sylla's on a Black list for going on a blind date. When it turned out to be Olly, he said surprise surprise, Olly said anyone who had a heart wouldn't do that Idrissa.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Thought he was woeful against Wolves at home.
                    Exactly this , he didn't move at all , at least the BFG puts a shift in you cant knock him for that , I think sylla will be our best front man but he has to understand how we play over here and buy in to the work ethic in England

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Maybe Sylla's on a Black list for going on a blind date. When it turned out to be Olly, he said surprise surprise, Olly said anyone who had a heart wouldn't do that Idrissa.
                      But remember if you stay here you will surround yourself with sorrow
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        But remember if you stay here you will surround yourself with sorrow
                        touché mon brave

Comment

Polter scored 10 in 50 for us.....really needs to be dropped for Sylla.

Comment

Whoever Olli wants to play up front, he needs wingers to assist them.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Exactly this , he didn't move at all , at least the BFG puts a shift in you cant knock him for that , I think sylla will be our best front man but he has to understand how we play over here and buy in to the work ethic in England
                              Spot on. From what I've seen, Sylla is just a slightly better JET (IMO), which shows how sh*t we are up top.

Comment

Working...
                              X