• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a bit of proper support tonight

As opposed to moan moan moaning.

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    Going to be hard when ground so empty around 12k expected.

Comment

That's far too much to ask from our fan base.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How about a sensible team picked with players playing in the correct positions.

Wingers on the wing and a 4 4 2 formation which would be the most obvious for a team with so little confidence and desperately needing to do the basics right.

As opposed to the garbage Hollohead has served up for the last 7 halves.

This should hopefully deliver the "proper support" you mention.

Comment

A bit of proper exiting football might help the crowd, the atmosphere is always generated by the team giving100% and having a go which is not happening, so it's hard to get going when the team has no plan ,shape and not playing well, the team have to play their part

Comment

I still can't quite understand how atmosphere was so good in league 1 days and now is so crap. It can't just be the style of play. Maybe it's the lack of players that crowd love? In those days we had Gallen, big Dan and later Furs, Rowlands and ainsworth. Then players like cookie. Then under Warnock it was adel, Derry m, faurlin, hill. Do think getting rid of faurlin was big mistake. I do think Adel on loan would change atmosphere....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              I still can't quite understand how atmosphere was so good in league 1 days and now is so crap. It can't just be the style of play. Maybe it's the lack of players that crowd love? In those days we had Gallen, big Dan and later Furs, Rowlands and ainsworth. Then players like cookie. Then under Warnock it was adel, Derry m, faurlin, hill. Do think getting rid of faurlin was big mistake. I do think Adel on loan would change atmosphere....
              Think its coz we've gone through more depressing and infuriating sh*te in the past 7 years or so than the period from our relegation from the prem to returning to the championship.

Most people today are just frustrated at what the club has gone through despite splashing cash

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                well said chops

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

REALLY !! they wouldn't be able to get a big enough pair of shorts to fit his fat ar$e

Comment

I'd like Adel back onloan

Comment

hasn't played much it would take months to get him anywhere near fit, I really don't understand why we keep going on it's done he's gone didn't want to be here kept on about how good he was and his agent trying to get him another club

Comment

Working...
                      X