Do you want a club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want a club

with TF and the planned improvements, or take a chance with someone else, likeable or not, and maybe not as much money or expansion plans?
    Stick with TF
    80.65%
    Twist for someone new
    19.35%

The poll is expired.

Stick twist or bust yeah?

Comment

Ha ha, no bust with these, they write it off.

Comment

Olly, Cannot see a positive outcome anytime soon under Fernandes and do not think our clubs future should have been gambled on with the hope of OOC. Craig Whyte did that at Rangers FC with a win or bust Champions League which they lost and ended up ruining that club.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          with TF and the planned improvements, or take a chance with someone else, likeable or not, and maybe not as much money or expansion plans?
          How is Warren farm getting on?

Still sitting their, collecting dog shyte?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Stitch the twig. Nes from me.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I want a club that gets it right on the pitch first, before any proposed move to a stadium that will be way too big, and in an area where we don't belong, i.e. in N W 10.

Comment

Never in 5 and a bit years have we got it right on the pitch. Yes we had the one day at Wembley but #### all else. Very very poorly run and we have wasted money to levels never seen before especially when you consider the actual transfer fees we have laid out.

Comment

I actually would just prefer a solid club, I dont care for expansion (we arent going to get 40,000 a week coming to our stadium even if other clubs in London stop playing). I dont care if we dont make it back to the premiership (not the reason I support qpr). I enjoy the atmosphere and the club as a whole surviving with limited funds in general and hopefully turning towards bringing thru young players from London and being a enjoyable place to go. We arent a big club at all in comparison with a lot of others in english football, we arent a premiership club as some may say (Id put Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Villa, Newcastle, Norwich in front of us, minimum). We are a club that has the odd moments of success and has had some classy players now and again but in general our big thing is players with connection with the fans. Whether they be kinda rubbish like Polter and Mackie or awesome like Stan. I would happily let Tony go for someone with less cash and more realism and not try to make us bigger than it may well be realistic to be.

Comment

So is this 'stick' with what we have, 'stick' with the same journey, 'stick' with what?
                    Or
                    'Twist' with another go at bringing in someone, 'twist' with taking a chance, or 'twist' who cares just enjoy the ride!
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd like to see Tony succeed. If he does then QPR does.

New training ground facility? Yep.

New ground? though i can't get to Loftus Rd to hold as much sentimental value as those that are there every other week.........it seems a new ground is necessary if the club is to grow. So, yep.

New housing project? Yeah houses are useful.

Do any of Tony and the boards plans help us on the pitch with a squad of under performers, that is the latest in several squads of under performers? Not at the moment.

This club needs to invest in whatever it needs to behind the scenes to fix whatever is up back there. We aren't the way we are because the toilets are a little bit old and the corridors a bit tight. We need to invest in players we want and that fit within a club model, not the ones we can get for the money (alluding to the recent Les interview - http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...astle-12308479). Things aren't really that rubbish, but until we start performing more admirably on the pitch, we won't fill a bigger stadium, we won't climb the league and we won't make any money.

Fulfilling all the plans without fixing issues both on and off the pitch first would be like giving Top Gear to Chris Evans, hollow without the soul of what made it work, destined to fail.
                      Last edited by topperharley; 14-12-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

we can't get people thru the door at £25 a pop now , i'm sure they won't pay the £40 or so at a new stadium . the state of loftus road doesn't bother me i go their to hopefully watch entertaining , exciting football from a team that i hope will give it their all . whoever runs the club has to get this right or more fans will leave . no good having a 40k stadium with 10k in it

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          So is this 'stick' with what we have, 'stick' with the same journey, 'stick' with what?
                          Or
                          'Twist' with another go at bringing in someone, 'twist' with taking a chance, or 'twist' who cares just enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Or

'Stick' is what we have, 'twist' is someone new

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              'Stick' is what we have, 'twist' is someone new
                              But which is 'yes' and which is 'no' in your poll question?

Comment

Working...
                              X