No announcement yet.

Curtis Fleming takes QPR coaching role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So any evidence this is Les decision instead of Olly saying I want Fleming?? Or are we just jumping to huge assumptions

Comment

No way of knowing for sure is there.

However, I would imagine Les put together the shortlist of coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        So any evidence this is Les decision instead of Olly saying I want Fleming?? Or are we just jumping to huge assumptions
        Fleming was caretaker manager at Palace when Ollie arrived and won the game as Ollie watched on. Ollie had lots of praise for the job done by Freedman and his coaching team including Fleming but forget all that...so Evil Les yeah? joke club? that's more fun.

Comment

Fleming Hell!

Comment

What if this is a Holloway choice? Will be still blame Les?

Comment

Whether this guy is Ollie's or LF's choice surely there are better options out there than Curtis Fleming?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Fleming was caretaker manager at Palace when Ollie arrived and won the game as Ollie watched on. Ollie had lots of praise for the job done by Freedman and his coaching team including Fleming but forget all that...so Evil Les yeah? joke club? that's more fun.
                If you forget about the choice being possibly being influenced by the Rooney rule, the results at Hartlepool this season should be enough to start alarm bells ringing. That's if there is any truth in this rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Whether this guy is Ollie's or LF's choice surely there are better options out there than Curtis Fleming?
                  As many have constantly mentioned time and time again "Who in their right mind would want to come here?"
                  So maybe this is the only choice or at least the best of the worse?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Bet Les couldn't believe his luck when Ollie brought up this bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      If you forget about the choice being possibly being influenced by the Rooney rule, the results at Hartlepool this season should be enough to start alarm bells ringing. That's if there is any truth in this rumour.
                      Sure but lets see who wants him before blaming the DOF. My guess would be Ollie. As you said...only a rumour anyway.

Comment

Any truth in the rumour the new ground is going to be on a street named Empire Road?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Any truth in the rumour the new ground is going to be on a street named Empire Road?
                          I bet you, the tarmac on Empire Road will be black. Evil Les is Evil.
                          QPR since 1993
                          WATRB since 2015
                          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                            I bet you, the tarmac on Empire Road will be black. Evil Les is Evil.
                            New stadium will be Nelson Mandella House.

Comment

Id rather us go for someone like clint hill or dunney or even that new zealander we had who went america, cant remember his name now!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Nelson , he went to manage in Canada good shout that Pinkie

Comment

Working...
                                X