No announcement yet.

Curtis Fleming takes QPR coaching role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as I saw this yesterday evening, I'd be lying if I said the first thing that didn't come to my mind was the Rooney Rule and our club.

Whether it's right or wrong me thinking that, I don't know - but I couldn't help it.

Comment

Is he black then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Is he black then?
        Yes mate.

Nothing wrong with it, just as long as he got the job on his coaching and credentials - rather than the rooney rule and a shortlist made up of black coaches.

Comment

I have no idea if he is any good or not, but have we tried to approach Dunne first? He is someone who I would have confidence in this role

Comment

Are Ollie & Birch black? never realised

Fleming was at Palace when Ollie arrived as he was part of Dougie Freedman's team.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Yes mate.

Nothing wrong with it, just as long as he got the job on his coaching and credentials - rather than the rooney rule and a shortlist made up of black coaches.
              coaching at a team who are 1 point from relegation places in division 2 with worst goals against record. You couldn't make it up. Stinks if true.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Yes mate.

No fair enough, i genuinley didnt know. After two black managers on the trot with so few in the game people will think rooney rule while Les is in charge. Its human nature.

Comment

If I was the part of the board, I'd make sure I'd pay good money and attract the best we could.

This is one department we should be spending money on.

I don't know nothing about this guy, I'd aim higher though.

Comment

Lets go back to Les's comments on the Rooney Rule shall we.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...or-rooney-rule

Glaringly obvious that we clearly imply what he talks about for our shortlists on managers and coaches. I believe Chris Powell was interviewed before Ollie got it this time around?
                    I wonder if Sir Les would class me as racist for discussing this?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Another shambolic appointment
                      another admission that the Olly appointment was a mistake.

all this appointment does is add to the pressure on Olly himself.

Comment

He's putting the future of our club at risk with this nonsense. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Dougie Freedman
                          Another disaster on legs. Scared to death that he might have had a sniff here.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            coaching at a team who are 1 point from relegation places in division 2 with worst goals against record. You couldn't make it up. Stinks if true.
                            Oh

Comment

My

Comment

God.

Comment

Working...
                                X