Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclear tactics

QPR fans,

Written up some thoughts ahead of your game against Norwich - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/...ollie-returns/

Not sure about the Holloway appointment myself - he's been criticized in the past for similar things to Hasselbaink. Be interested to get your views.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think the ceiling is lower with Holloway but Holloway is currently a better manager than JFH with more experience and a way to get more from the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      Be interested to get your views..
      Then simply do a search. There's plenty of views already on here. No point in duplicating them.

Comment

We dont wont the world...only honest attacking football ,weve been deprived of that for a long while ,were a small club with a reputation of playing flair football , we are small but perfectly formed ,we are the club every club in London aspires to be , lets get out there and remind them who we are and what theyve been missing............
        UR`SSSSSS
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          we are the club every club in London aspires to be
          Bang on

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Then simply do a search. There's plenty of views already on here. No point in duplicating them.
            Would it not be easier for him to ask and get all the views in one place? Christ mate, you don't half love a moan...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              We dont wont the world...only honest attacking football ,weve been deprived of that for a long while ,were a small club with a reputation of playing flair football , we are small but perfectly formed ,we are the club every club in London aspires to be , lets get out there and remind them who we are and what theyve been missing............
              UR`SSSSSS
              Love it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                Bang on
                No glory hunters at Rangers thats for sure.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-11-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Well most people wanted either clement or rowett for the most part and were pretty vocal about it.
                  I guess most of us were ok with ollie coming back but a bit unsure coz of his tenure at millwall ... however, his first interview back at the club immediatly brought everyone into his camp, it was passionate and determined which is all we've been asking for for years. We went down the road of signing every player over 30 whos played in the champions league and it worked out horribly for us, it was humiliating and depressing to be a qpr fan during those few years and we were the butt of jokes.
                  After being relegated we didn't improve much on the field, the whole team was transformed relatively quick but has been massively inconsistent under both ramsay and jfh which cost them both their jobs. We havent played a game yet under ollie but already the signs of positivity and an 'us and them' mentality are beginning to show. Hes inspired us again and breathed a breath of fresh air into the club. Everyone is excited about todays game and the expectations for a solid performance and a win are high which is a first this season for all of us. Under jfh you'd hope for a draw and to simply play well (which rarely happened)

Comment

Yes get the impression on here Ollie has galvanized the fans. Congrats on the win today.

Comment

simple ollie is full of passion it's got to spread thru the club , jimmy floyd lacks any passion plays boring football stands with his arms folded

Comment

Our new manager is half indian. Ian

Comment

Unclear tactics

QPR fans,

Written up some thoughts ahead of your game against Derby - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/...ms-impressing/

Wanted to get your thoughts on Holloway. Personally, I think he's a bit past his sell-by date and his only advantage is passion and his love for the club. Hasselbaink was criticized for imbalanced tactics and putting players out of position, yet Ollie has been criticized on similar grounds in the past.

Can't see it working out myself, though I wish you good luck for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                            QPR fans,

Written up some thoughts ahead of your game against Derby - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/...ms-impressing/

Wanted to get your thoughts on Holloway. Personally, I think he's a bit past his sell-by date and his only advantage is passion and his love for the club. Hasselbaink was criticized for imbalanced tactics and putting players out of position, yet Ollie has been criticized on similar grounds in the past.

Can't see it working out myself, though I wish you good luck for the rest of the season.
                            Couple of points,
                            1 This is a poor squad he inherited, rightly or wrongly he's our manager yep i think we could of got better but it is what it is, i will be honest i didn't fancy our chances at the start of the season just don't fancy us to score many goals and its looking like its the way we are.
                            2 our squad is small and at best below average for a team with id expect to be higher expectations.
                            3 our owner aint got a clue tbh yep he's passionate but so is holloway which imo means 2 bad decisions might make a complete #### up, and throw Sirles into the scenario means a right mess,

id love to wallop back a right look on the brighter side but it aint there and no point saying otherwise. i went saturday and if Fernandes was there id of given him my season ticket back as it was proper garbage

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                              Couple of points,
                              1 This is a poor squad he inherited, rightly or wrongly he's our manager yep i think we could of got better but it is what it is, i will be honest i didn't fancy our chances at the start of the season just don't fancy us to score many goals and its looking like its the way we are.
                              2 our squad is small and at best below average for a team with id expect to be higher expectations.
                              3 our owner aint got a clue tbh yep he's passionate but so is holloway which imo means 2 bad decisions might make a complete #### up, and throw Sirles into the scenario means a right mess,

id love to wallop back a right look on the brighter side but it aint there and no point saying otherwise. i went saturday and if Fernandes was there id of given him my season ticket back as it was proper garbage
                              Agree regarding the squad. I struggle to think of too many players you've brought in over the last 3 years who have been successful - Chery maybe?

Comment

Working...
                              X