Ray Wilkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Wilkins

Was he the assistant or coaching at the Scum?

When Myu?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Are you trying to see if he's linked to the kiddy fiddling there?
      He certainly F ucked us up the A rse!

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
        Are you trying to see if he's linked to the kiddy fiddling there?
        He certainly F ucked us up the A rse!
        ;) the master of the 120 degree pass..... surely not.......

Comment

Ray 'drinking on a train before work' Wilkins, well suppose that is still a lot better than, well the above

Comment

One of the best midfielders I saw playing for us , was fantastic in what we now call the holding midfielder but was then just recognised as a midfielder , way before his time coaching Chelsea he captained them in the 70s not coached them , and if he's sorted himself out off the pitch I'd have him back here helping Ollie out coaching any day of the week .

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              One of the best midfielders I saw playing for us , was fantastic in what we now call the holding midfielder but was then just recognised as a midfielder , way before his time coaching Chelsea he captained them in the 70s not coached them , and if he's sorted himself out off the pitch I'd have him back here helping Ollie out coaching any day of the week .
              I think I've read it all now. You're completely insane if you believe that.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Now now WeAre, no need for the insults. Lotto is a good poster who's entitled to his opinion like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You didn't rate him as a player then no ?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    "Google is your friend" mate - assistant manager is the answer to your question.

Shall we close the thread now?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      Absolutely think he probably played the best football of his career with us, was fantastic to watch him, made Les the player he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Absolutely think he probably played the best football of his career with us, was fantastic to watch him, made Les the player he was.
                        He was very good , nearly got an England call up again at 36 playing for us, and as Gerry Francis said he was his manager on the pitch everything went through him and he played in arguably the second best side we have ever had ,the football was brilliant to watch

Comment

Wasn't he number two to Guus Hiddink

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            To have ray Wilkins back in any kind of coaching role would be the most ridiculous move ever and we've seen some odd moves. Of course he was a great player but he destroyed this football club as a woeful manager. Since the cun t calls the Chelsea scum by their 1st name just also highlights what a horrible toad like p iss head he is.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Ancelotti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Wi...urn_to_Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                              X