No announcement yet.

Ollie We have 3 or 4 wonderful strikers,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway Ollie on drugs, we haven't had 3\4 decent strikers at once at club for years, we had single diamonds. We been crying for few jems up front every window since aleds balls dropped and his snowman melted
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      If's are no good we need a coaching team that has the answers not a hope it will come good. What is the cheerleader Bircham actually doing as the singing on the bench shite will not help us in games.
      They have been here for four weeks or so , you can't just turn a switch and make players better , personally don't think some are good enough but if anyone can give players an extra 10% or so its Ollie and his enthusiasm, but it takes time and it certainly takes longer than 4 weeks

Comment

Agree win and I hope Ollie turns this around but never understood bringing Bircham in as his number 2. Get a experienced coach in to help Ollie not just a bloke because he happens to be a Rangers supporter.

Comment

And the pair of them looked clueless against a woeful Ipswich team the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            And the pair of them looked clueless against a woeful Ipswich team the other week.
            Probably realising just what a job they have to do , you never really know how bad it is until your out there for real

Comment

Suppose so and also highlights what mediocre players they have to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Probably realising just what a job they have to do , you never really know how bad it is until your out there for real
                Didn't joey say he never realised wot a circus club was b4 he came or he never would? So others have said it out there
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The same Joey who nicked 15-16 million off us and got binned by Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Didn't joey say he never realised wot a circus club was b4 he came or he never would? So others have said it out there
                    Yeah he did and admitted he only signed for the money , I think fans expectations at the moment are seriously way to high for this squad as it stands ,its not a top 6 squad in my opinion and wasnt under JFH either , the problem is this league is so tight that as a mid table squad you can easily get dragged into a relegation dogfight , probably only 6\7 points from just off playoffs to just of relegation

Comment

our strikers are poor and the service they get is poor.

Comment

On the positive side I guess you can't call them, in public, a bunch of no good k hants........

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Tbf you think all our players are basically crap as each other. So they should be able to play together as all same level
                          Just like looking for the less than average but not quite totally ####ed in the face chick at the bar

Comment

Shame none of them know where the net is?

Comment

Who is he kidding must be on the xmas punch already

Comment

lets not forget the brilliant game Seb had at home against Leeds. Granted it's gone down hill since, but like Myu says, the way we play doesn't help. Some wide men (Shodipo) would be a good start
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X