Ollie We have 3 or 4 wonderful strikers,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie We have 3 or 4 wonderful strikers,

Hopefully he's trying to boost their confidence. If he really believes that we are truly fu cked. I genuinely cannot think of a worse strike force in this division.

I think it's more to do with the way we play, we don't create enough good chances for them. That's my opinion though.

Comment

We in theory have some OK players
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Defiantly

Comment

He's got to build this squad up , he can't knock there confidence anymore its already fragile to say the least , when we concede one we look like a pack of folding cards

Comment

Ha, yes, in theory. I think that's what's known as being damned by faint praise!

Comment

But wonderful? Having seen every game this season there is not 1 that I would call wonderful with the possible exception of Smithies.

Comment

Big worry is how little creativty we have right now.

Comment

Tbf you think all our players are basically crap as each other. So they should be able to play together as all same level

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Big worry is how little creativty we have right now.
                    If we can sort that out, we'll climb back up the table.

We need to sort this out before the season ends, next season we need a good start.

Comment

Tbf you think all our players are basically crap as each other. So they should be able to play together as all same level

That's what they've been doing.

Comment

Ok "wonderful strikers" aint the words I would use. But they certainly not as bad as some make out. Just dont think weve EVER played to their advantages!.... call me old fashioned but with a lump like the polt, we need balls being whipped in at hight left right and centre. And with Washington, the same thing but lower balls, balls that ha can run on to. Really is a simply game plan imho. And that for what ever reason managers have over complicated a game plan..... yeah they're not the best, but no means the worst.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Remember when the clueless clown was in charge and we had a thread bemoaning all the goals from set pieces. Oh for one of them now.

Comment

Na they look like strangers, there no world beaters in them but they should be able to have the pub team never say never ethos and grind it out. But they so crap they can't even be crap together

Comment

If's are no good we need a coaching team that has the answers not a hope it will come good. What is the cheerleader Bircham actually doing as the singing on the bench shite will not help us in games.

Comment

Working...
                              X