No announcement yet.

Noticed on here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think sacking him would be an absolute joke. I think the concern with some is the teams we have been loosing against though, to get nothing out of Wolves, Rotherham and Ipswich is a little worrying to put it mildly along with the fixture list coming up it's difficult to see where the next points, well point, is coming from.

I honestly believe we have some decent players that should be sitting comfortably mid-table, there must be some confidence issues and f'k only knows what goes on in training as nothing seems to look good on the pitch.

Comment

Ian probably dont even know half the squads names......why ? cos he aint been there long enough !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Suppose it's one thing of those things if you know the manger is 100% wrong from the off do you say so or be two faced and go along with the crowd???

I want him to be successful but gut says he won't be but I would love a custard pie in the face would make me so happy to be wrong

NB been on beer since 3pm so I have right to change post at later date Merry Christmas WATRB posters
        This, apart from the beers!

Comment

Working...
        X