Noticed on here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed on here...

How since been browsing a few years & just posting in the last few months how it was deemed ridiculas wanting to out a manager even after half a season between transfer windows to 15 games down to 10 & now an all time 4 lol

Makes me laugh seeing hows its gone now, who`d want to manage hey especially after picking up the dregs from the last manager
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Agree fully. People have to realise that we have a #### squad but the right idea. Ollie being sacked shouldn't even be spoken about at all yet, sure hes done pretty bad results wise so far but at least you can see positives in terms of being more attacking and a better team unity but theres still work to be done for christ sakes, we're still full of bad habits and low confidence which takes a while to iron out.
    People need to remember just how bad matches were under jfh, heck, i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks this but i was only going to games still coz qpr is my heroin, even though i knew i'd be bored and waste money going.

Give ollie some time, thats all hes asking from us and hes being transparent about the team which we didn't have under jfh or ramsay. the norwich game for example had a cracking atmosphere and even the wolves game had a decent atmosphere too.
    When ollie figures the team out and gets them playing with confidence results will come but people have to accept that we never had a squad capable of pushing for promotion regardless of who the manager was.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Agree fully. People have to realise that we have a #### squad but the right idea. Ollie being sacked shouldn't even be spoken about at all yet, sure hes done pretty bad results wise so far but at least you can see positives in terms of being more attacking and a better team unity but theres still work to be done for christ sakes, we're still full of bad habits and low confidence which takes a while to iron out.
      People need to remember just how bad matches were under jfh, heck, i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks this but i was only going to games still coz qpr is my heroin, even though i knew i'd be bored and waste money going.

Give ollie some time, thats all hes asking from us and hes being transparent about the team which we didn't have under jfh or ramsay. the norwich game for example had a cracking atmosphere and even the wolves game had a decent atmosphere too.
      When ollie figures the team out and gets them playing with confidence results will come but people have to accept that we never had a squad capable of pushing for promotion regardless of who the manager was.

Comment

I think, deffo with me anyway, that the discontent isn't with Ollie. It's more down to what the club has been doing for the last 10 years or so since he left. Sure we've been in the premier league twice but i don't think anybody has been happy with the football, or the manner in which the club has been run, except for the promotion year with Warnock.

There's this underlying feeling of we're rubbish, the squads shite and the players don't care, the chairman is a lovable wally on the surface, but perhaps only has interest in this club in order to gain access to land. All well and good the last part, if we're performing, but we've had many a shambolic decision made while he's been here and slowly the spotlight is coming onto him.

We've gone from a firm favourite amongst other fans to a laughing stock, mainly in part i feel to the Hughes/Redknapp era of trying to buy our way to success. Along the way here especially, the football and youth system have lost their way. We should be a warm and fuzzy club, ain't much warm and fuzzy right now.

Ollie is a good appointment in many regards, but he really needs to get this bunch of players playing and working soon, or the discontent will rise. This isn't his fault, it's the situation that has arisen from many years of not focusing on running a good football club.

We obviously haven't been running a good club or we wouldn't be where we are. So, yeah, give him more time, but there's more wrong here beyond wether he plays a 451 or 4222 or 362 or wether Washington can play lone striker or wether he should've been signed in the first place.......

Comment

[QUOTE=corbray;1589399]Agree fully. People have to realise that we have a #### squad but the right idea. Ollie being sacked shouldn't even be spoken about at all yet, sure hes done pretty bad results wise so far but at least you can see positives in terms of being more attacking and a better team unity but theres still work to be done for christ sakes, we're still full of bad habits and low confidence which takes a while to iron out.

When ollie figures the team out and gets them playing with confidence results will come but people have to accept that we never had a squad capable of pushing for promotion regardless of who the manager was.[/QUOTE

Yeah totally agree and better put than me

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
            I think, deffo with me anyway, that the discontent isn't with Ollie. It's more down to what the club has been doing for the last 10 years or so since he left. Sure we've been in the premier league twice but i don't think anybody has been happy with the football, or the manner in which the club has been run, except for the promotion year with Warnock.

There's this underlying feeling of we're rubbish, the squads shite and the players don't care, the chairman is a lovable wally on the surface, but perhaps only has interest in this club in order to gain access to land. All well and good the last part, if we're performing, but we've had many a shambolic decision made while he's been here and slowly the spotlight is coming onto him.

We've gone from a firm favourite amongst other fans to a laughing stock, mainly in part i feel to the Hughes/Redknapp era of trying to buy our way to success. Along the way here especially, the football and youth system have lost their way. We should be a warm and fuzzy club, ain't much warm and fuzzy right now.

Ollie is a good appointment in many regards, but he really needs to get this bunch of players playing and working soon, or the discontent will rise. This isn't his fault, it's the situation that has arisen from many years of not focusing on running a good football club.

We obviously haven't been running a good club or we wouldn't be where we are. So, yeah, give him more time, but there's more wrong here beyond wether he plays a 451 or 4222 or 362 or wether Washington can play lone striker or wether he should've been signed in the first place.......

Yeah agree also topper & well put also

Comment

Ollie is a symptom, not a cure.

Comment

It's embarrassing mate. We're in such a shite state do you blame the manager for trying anything out of the ordinary to try and get a result?

He's had FOUR games. FOUR!!!!!

Comment

Is there a lot who actually want him gone already then?? .....Yeah maybe the odd supporter, but surely not a lot?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Suppose it's one thing of those things if you know the manger is 100% wrong from the off do you say so or be two faced and go along with the crowd???

I want him to be successful but gut says he won't be but I would love a custard pie in the face would make me so happy to be wrong

NB been on beer since 3pm so I have right to change post at later date Merry Christmas WATRB posters

Comment

Lol custard pies getting cued up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Suppose it's one thing of those things if you know the manger is 100% wrong from the off do you say so or be two faced and go along with the crowd???

I want him to be successful but gut says he won't be but I would love a custard pie in the face would make me so happy to be wrong

NB been on beer since 3pm so I have right to change post at later date Merry Christmas WATRB posters
                        Go along with the crowd because people don't agree with others?

He may be wrong, but I am definitely not gonna be judging him after FOUR games. If he gets a couple in in January and he is still making mad decisions then maybe, but while he's only had FOUR games I will bide my time.

Comment

It's not IH fault needs to bring in a couple of players he wants not the players LF wants and see what happens then pass judgement, LF needs to be f*cked off out of the club the guy is a albatross to the club, hope TF gets some balls and get rid of

Comment

I'm a big Holloway fan but I must admit his team selections have had me scratching my head.

Was expecting him to go 442 with two out and out wingers, we have enough of them.

Still, if we get a result on weds things will look a lot more rosey.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Spot on mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X