Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    for how many years have we said we need top strikers
    Even when we had Austin we were still crying out for another striker that could share the workload seeing as we had perma crock AJ and Oh Bobby Z

We always seem to overload in one position, but neglect others

Comment

Was very lucky with Big Chaz.

Comment

Why are we so bad at this football lark at QPR

I've been waiting for 40 years since I was at school for us to get better

It still hasn't really happened

Comment

It's not Ollies fault

It's Les s fault bad management decisions buying average kid players

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            This. If by DoF you mean Director of Fun.
            Director of farkups has to go now.

Poor poor squad he has assembled and believes they are good enough to challenge a top 6 place.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sack Les give Ollie his job and appoint Rowett.

Comment

One things for sure, SOMEONE has to take responsibility for the shower of #### the club has assembled, and move on.

Comment

we're going nowhere while the DOF is there. if I done my job as bad as he's doing his I'd be sacked, Tony has to grow a pair and get rid now. also heard the only reason he probably isn't the manager now was he failed his coaching badges, got the youth ones but failed the rest?

Comment

With the club cutting the playing budget,surely they should get rid of this clown and the position to save a bit of wedge. No championship club needs a Dof.

Comment

For my part, the sooner Ferdinand is gone the better.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                        With the club cutting the playing budget,surely they should get rid of this clown and the position to save a bit of wedge. No championship club needs a Dof.
                        It actually makes sense to have one at the rate we go through managers. Made bugger all difference though has it. Gotten worse.

It would make sense to have some consistency in style, so we don't have to continually buy players to suit a playing style, as most managers will want to change what came before them. BUT, you'd only appoint a new manager if the old one was not doing well, so you'll have to buy players to change the style? We keep buying players but to an undefined playing philosophy, and an ever dwindling pot of money.

I really don't see the point in setting a self imposed salary cap. If the player is worth it, pay for it. It's like nah, we've got the money but i want the budget hob nobs because i don't want to upset the budget tea bags.

Just talked myself out of DOF being a good idea.

Comment

Could Lee hoos be adding to the problem with too tight a rein on purse strings ,,, because if this policy doesn't change somewhat, we are doomed - just saying

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                            Could Lee hoos be adding to the problem with too tight a rein on purse strings ,,, because if this policy doesn't change
                            been saying exactly this for months.... boom / bust planning is a massive risk

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              It actually makes sense to have one at the rate we go through managers. Made bugger all difference though has it. Gotten worse.

It would make sense to have some consistency in style, so we don't have to continually buy players to suit a playing style, as most managers will want to change what came before them. BUT, you'd only appoint a new manager if the old one was not doing well, so you'll have to buy players to change the style? We keep buying players but to an undefined playing philosophy, and an ever dwindling pot of money.

I really don't see the point in setting a self imposed salary cap. If the player is worth it, pay for it. It's like nah, we've got the money but i want the budget hob nobs because i don't want to upset the budget tea bags.

Just talked myself out of DOF being a good idea.
                              This team, results and league position should've done that for you already...

Comment

Working...
                              X