No announcement yet.

Tottehnham Les hanging on by a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really concerns me where QPR the football team will end up as we are in a right state and anyone who thinks differently are kidding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Why we need these dof is beyond me. Sign of modern day business where you have more chiefs than Indians. And people make up poncy jobs on silly money and achieve nout why the graft is done by poor paid Joe etc
      The only reason we have a DOF is because so much of Tony's money was pi**ed away by 'superstar' managers. Trouble is we've gone from one extreme to the other - think it must be Tony he's some sort of Albatross - spend a fortune and we get relegated, spend nothing and we get relegated again (or at least it's looking ever more likely).

How to turn a Premier League club into a League 1 club by spending £300M !!!

Comment

The mind blowing fact about the 250 million plus spent is how low the actual transfer fees were. Barton alone was about 15-16 million over his 4 year deal.

Comment

Thing is even in championship so called poor clubs are chucking cash about and we ?????
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fernandes gets the OOC go ahead and his pearly whites will be on show in double quick time.

Comment

Quote from Les today in the Kilburn Times:

While the Rs are currently struggling at the wrong end of the table, Ferdinand still maintains a push for promotion is not out of the question this season.

He added:
              “No targets have changed. We want to improve those players. We want to get in the play-offs and win promotion."

Read more: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/..._qpr_1_4816442

Comment

I think he is struggling to keep his job , saw yesterday he claimed he wanted to sign the Crystal palace forward now at Newcastle and the Brentford striker but was turned down by the board yet he knew the clubs spending policy as he talked the club into it ,
                Redknapp used to get coated rotten on here when he spoke about transfer target he wanted to make that never came off , now this about not mine they were Jimmies choice seems like he's struggling to me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  While the Rs are currently struggling at the wrong end of the table, Ferdinand still maintains a push for promotion is not out of the question this season.

He added:
                  “No targets have changed. We want to improve those players. We want to get in the play-offs and win promotion."

I'll have whatever this plum is smoking please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Blimey, no wonder if Stiff Little Fingers were typing the contracts...
                    It's Inflammable material that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

He added:

This dof is full of shyte. He says it was Jimmy's signings but then admits he gave Jimmy a selection of 4 or 5 to pick from.

Les needs booting out pronto.

The only Jimmy signing I can see is el kyati
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Give Ollie the dof role and Rowett the managers job.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Give Ollie the dof role and Rowett the managers job.
                          This. If by DoF you mean Director of Fun.

Comment

I mean a manager to manage and keep Ollie and get rid of Les as his recruitment methods and choices are the major reason we are in the ####.

Comment

The players are simply not good enough

No decent strikers = relegation

Comment

for how many years have we said we need top strikers
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X