It's not about the manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not about the manager.

Having watched all of the last four games, IMO we need to back Holloway.

I don't blame the manager. I don't blame the players. What I do blame is the clear lack of quality within the squad.

Holloway needs to be backed with funds next month to strengthen the squad and fans need to stick behind him, because whatever anyone says about the last 4 games, it's still been far more entertaining to watch then the sheer borefest we had to endure for a year under JFH. Since Ollie's arrived at least we've had a go at teams and showed some attacking intent.

Holloway needs to add more quality to this team and if he gets the chance to do that then I believe he's the man to turn things around, whip this team into shape, start scoring some goals and winning some games.

We're not going up and IMO we're not going down. So it's all about backing the manager now and restoring a bit of pride until the end of the season.

Tactically I can see exactly what Ollie is trying to do on the pitch but he simply does not have the quality in the players to execute it. I don't believe any manager in the world could do it either without better players.

#RantOver
    #DonsTinHat
    #YMMV
    #IMO
Working...
X