do we need to go down again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Hes just the last person i would be blaming after that perfromance saturday mate.
    Would love to know exactly how much that cost him to lose to that load of shite.
    He makes mistakes but he tries to keep supporters happy not psih them off.
    He's not to blame for individual performances. But he has been the only constant in what has been a roller coaster few years, in which, despite some success in getting promoted, most fans would say they are unhappy with the manner in which the club has performed on and off the pitch.

Always liked Tony, but something is clearly not working. It's not necessarily that he is inept, i believe now that someone else needs to do better.

Comment

Do we need to go down again? Do we have a choice?

Comment

We'd be ok going down - squad is full of League 1 players

Comment

We'd #### league 1 with this squad IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Surrey I never have forgot that part and is the reason why I have thought for over 2 years that he had to go. Totally inept and sorry needs to do the right thing and step aside. This would then mean we get do away with the dof structure as a day to day chairman could cover this side of things.
            Not saying you were mate. Just easy for some to overlook how fast we have fallen in 5 years.

Comment

Would you guys think k we would be better off going into administration like Portsmouth as long as Uncle farks off away from the club?
              I mean there would be nobody rushing to buy us, and if he steps asidewhen he doesnt get the ooc which is the only reason he brought us, we might not get a buyer and that will have to happen.
              For the right price (i.e. a sizeable loss), I see no reason why Bhatia wouldn't take over a majority share. Spending good money after bad can't carry on much longer if you're TF (who is clearly extremely rich, but not to the point where he can write off £80million worth of debt without thinking about it), especially on a plaything that he has little if any emotional connection to.

Comment

Surrey with you all the way and happy to take any flak for saying as much. How on earth can the top man of any company keep repeating the same mistakes over a 5 year period. When I read on here how much we spent on players I find that bit funny as our record fee is around 7 or 8 million as Samba was a 7.5 million signing plus add ons. We never spent loads but we sure as hell wasted bundles and that sits the with Mr Fernandes.

Comment

I dont care if we go down into non league football as long as we aint playing that dreadful drossball and the team is having a go.
                  lol

Comment

Working...
                  X