do we need to go down again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we need to go down again

Do we need to go down again to clear the decks totally and rebuild property from scratch? Club seems to jum from one poor decision to another. Perhaps we need Togo down a fight our way back with right set up and players.like we down b4 and b4 and er b4
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

No
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Do we need to go down again to clear the decks totally and rebuild property from scratch? Club seems to jum from one poor decision to another. Perhaps we need Togo down a fight our way back with right set up and players.like we down b4 and b4 and er b4
      Christ NO.

Comment

Just asking lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I get we're you're coming from in terms of shipping out the deadwood, but in our current financial position relegation would be a disaster that we would (or will) struggle to recover from. add gates below 10k to the equation, and I think we can all see how it would end. Begins in A, ends in N, and has DMINISTRATIO in the middle.

Comment

No mate

I have never got that logic if honest if we need clear decks do it in this div

Comment

Poor Tony.

He's gotta go hasn't he.

It's like shooting a puppy in the face after catching him eating tomorrows chicken.

You love him and know he means well, but ultimately he just wants what he wants and he's ####ed it up for everyone, as the chicken tasted like ####

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                Poor Tony.

He's gotta go hasn't he.

It's like shooting a puppy in the face after catching him eating tomorrows chicken.

You love him and know he means well, but ultimately he just wants what he wants and he's ####ed it up for everyone, as the chicken tasted like ####
                Easy to forget that we were a largely debt free PL club when he bought us.

Comment

I dont care if we go down into non league football as long as we aint playing that dreadful drossball and the team is having a go.

Comment

Surrey I never have forgot that part and is the reason why I have thought for over 2 years that he had to go. Totally inept and sorry needs to do the right thing and step aside. This would then mean we get do away with the dof structure as a day to day chairman could cover this side of things.

Comment

Would you guys think k we would be better off going into administration like Portsmouth as long as Uncle farks off away from the club?
                      I mean there would be nobody rushing to buy us, and if he steps asidewhen he doesnt get the ooc which is the only reason he brought us, we might not get a buyer and that will have to happen.

Comment

Kevin all I ask is we have someone who runs the club in a way that is sensible no more no less. Blue and White planes mate for a team with a capacity of 18.000 is not sensible. If you believe he is in Rangers for the love then thats your call but me I see it differently. Flavio stepped aside but still controlled Bernie's shares with Amit and co running the day to day and that did us no harm did it?

Comment

Hes just the last person i would be blaming after that perfromance saturday mate.
                          Would love to know exactly how much that cost him to lose to that load of shite.
                          He makes mistakes but he tries to keep supporters happy not psih them off.

Comment

How many mistakes can one man at the top make though? Who decided to give Ferdinand the freedom of W12? Which has killed us as not replacing Harry with a manager has hurt us long term.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Easy to forget that we were a largely debt free PL club when he bought us.
                              Well Said.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X