No announcement yet.

Fans' reaction at end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herts, Nothing is the same 2nd time around after a break. Still hope he turns around but think his heart has ruled his head.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Herts, Nothing is the same 2nd time around after a break. Still hope he turns around but think his heart has ruled his head.
      Totally agree
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Absolutely not acceptable at any level to feel that these first 4 games are the standard we should have. Total shambles from top to bottom and the captain of the ship is dancing with the worlds number 1 dj. Only at Rangers
        What do you reckon he should be doing. Wearing a sack cloth and ashes and sleeping on the floor at the bush till we win a game?
        Hes ploughed quarter of a billion in and we are shite, but he cant make the team play better.
        Next manager in a couple of weeks will be whoever wins the poll on here, so thats the most he can do really.

Comment

if you not listen too the QPR pod he was a guessed and he said I quote "we need width that how you hurt teams getting it wide getting balls in the box Connor will get goals " also said "need too get the players in correct positions round pegs etc says mass was "our best player on the park against Norwich ".

He does take mass off cause he wanted to see how we do without him , why if he the best player on the park leave him blinking on we went too pot afterwards

Two days after the pod we play wolves he plays hall as a midfielder and no wingers a system of 4222 with mass on the left and chery on the right that 3 players out of position

Rotherham he played the same way and brings on a wide player on the 89 minute

As I said play 442 gets some points on the board get organised confidence would grow and I guarantee we beaten poxy Rotherham .

Your say yes but perch got sent off but did you not notice we got better as we went to a 441 hall back to centre half mass back in the middle chery wide left if I can see why can't Holloway

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            So lets sack ollie then hey? What if the next manager and the next struggles which i no doubt they will, what then sack again after 4 games?! Even ollies said hes not happy with whats gone on yesterday and he does know!
            West is bang on! Dont matter whos team it is or isnt or how long the managers been here or hasnt been here, this team/squad should not be losing to Rotherham!... ollies had plenty of time to put his mark on this side to beat a p$$ pi$$ poor bottom of the championship side. Not a mid table team and not necessarily a top bottom team, but rooted to the bottom of the table Rotherham, yes!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Who spent the quarter of a million? The whole farce stops with him and him alone. ####ing Blue and White Aeroplanes and all that ####.

Comment

Sorry quarter of a billion. My mistake but quite a big one.

Comment

So lets sack ollie then hey? What if the next manager and the next struggles which i no doubt they will, what then sack again after 4 games?! Even ollies said hes not happy with whats gone on yesterday and he does know!
                  I'm not saying sack him I'm saying losing to that Rotherham side is not acceptable no matter how long you have been in charge don't matter who the manager is and I'm amazed some just can't accept this. It was p iss poor performance it is what it is

He said was unhappy with Ipswich too!!! He's saying all the right things but it's all soundbites I don't want to hear it I want to see his influence on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Holloway not getting time on his side that's for sure, and I'm not saying they don't deserve a good hammering after that crap, but usually fans will let bad performances like that go whilst a new manager settles in, not to mention a QPR legend. Seems not.

Fans have clearly had enough of the tripe we've been served up the last few seasons. Ollie got a fight on his hands turning this mess around.
                    Blaming the fans for the Wolves debacle didn't help his cause tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Blaming the fans for the Wolves debacle didn't help his cause tbf.
                      I missed that what was said??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Post match interview, basically got on the fans back for 'not making any noise for 80 minutes', and only piping up once the goal went in. Insinuated (as far as I could make out) that the players werent at their best because the fans didn't support them.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Post match interview, basically got on the fans back for 'not making any noise for 80 minutes', and only piping up once the goal went in. Insinuated (as far as I could make out) that the players werent at their best because the fans didn't support them.
                          Ok not great especially knocking those that made effort attend when many never bothered. Don't tell him I left on 80mins ha

Comment

I'm not saying sack him I'm saying losing to that Rotherham side is not acceptable no matter how long you have been in charge don't matter who the manager is and I'm amazed some just can't accept this. It was p iss poor performance it is what it is

He said was unhappy with Ipswich too!!! He's saying all the right things but it's all soundbites I don't want to hear it I want to see his influence on the pitch
                            Obviously we have to accept it and theres no choice we've goto get out of this but together! You do lose games that can be considered unacceptable, we've been doing it for years! We had about 14 shots on goal yesterday be it a few off target, but the way of turning on ollie so earlys ridiculas, as hes picking up a team on a downward spiral, he certainly wouldnt of told them to go out with a whimper, thats these pathetic players we've gpt signed by jimmy or les! & by the looks of things the wrong sort! Anyway fingers crossed we turn up on tuesday and saturday!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Obviously we have to accept it and theres no choice we've goto get out of this but together! You do lose games that can be considered unacceptable, we've been doing it for years! We had about 14 shots on goal yesterday be it a few off target, but the way of turning on ollie so earlys ridiculas, as hes picking up a team on a downward spiral, he certainly wouldnt of told them to go out with a whimper, thats these pathetic players we've gpt signed by jimmy or les! & by the looks of things the wrong sort! Anyway fingers crossed we turn up on tuesday and saturday!
                              Agree and fingers crossed as with right formation and prob we should be a match for most in this league

Comment

Me too?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X