No announcement yet.

Fans' reaction at end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree 4 games is no time to sort this lot out and to be honest with you I have doubts that he will sort it out at all. Right to let JFH go but said at the time was not sure of Ollie but would support him and that still is the case.

Comment

For the first 20 minutes or so I thought we played very well but then suddenly went to pieces

Comment

That is a concern if true Isles?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Yeah and that dryed up at the end hence him getting fired and 95% wanting him gone cos there was only one way we was going! & this was just over 4 games ago, hence this poor form we're now in and ollies now been passed the buck! So theres no way would he sort this all out in 4 games!
          Mate I admire your backing of Holloway but come on get those tinted glasses off. yes he been back four games but he been awful , you say the slide was on with JFH but we lost 2 in 6 and 6 out of 16 , yes the football was crap but he was organised and people knew there jobs , yes he made mistake like all new managers have and I'm sure he better for the experience. Holloway came in and just mucked about he made wrong decisions after wrong playing 4222 playing hall as a midfielder subs are awful we gone backwards a lot I mean a lot look at the behind the scenes mannequin Video they players think he an idiot they are in embarrassed for him , apparently he locked them in the dressing room screaming and shouting at them yesterday to me that what managers do when the players have given up at the end of there tenure. All he had to do was play 442 get us organised the league not rocket sicence Burnley won the league and Brighton are doing well playing it , keep it simple with instructions at the beginning get players on side but no he complicates it .cast your mind back to the old days santos up front Bignot and gallen in midfield I go on , yes he got Blackpool up but Charlie Adam was a huge factor , millwall bombed him out palace he bottled it .I respect Holloway for what he done back in the day but that how it should have stayed.

Comment

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              For the first 20 minutes or so I thought we played very well but then suddenly went to pieces
              Every single time we concede we turn to complete s hit. As oppposed to just s hit. Why is that?

Comment

No leaders and no direction.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                  Mate I admire your backing of Holloway but come on get those tinted glasses off. yes he been back four games but he been awful , you say the slide was on with JFH but we lost 2 in 6 and 6 out of 16 , yes the football was crap but he was organised and people knew there jobs , yes he made mistake like all new managers have and I'm sure he better for the experience. Holloway came in and just mucked about he made wrong decisions after wrong playing 4222 playing hall as a midfielder subs are awful we gone backwards a lot I mean a lot look at the behind the scenes mannequin Video they players think he an idiot they are in embarrassed for him , apparently he locked them in the dressing room screaming and shouting at them yesterday to me that what managers do when the players have given up at the end of there tenure. All he had to do was play 442 get us organised the league not rocket sicence Burnley won the league and Brighton are doing well playing it , keep it simple with instructions at the beginning get players on side but no he complicates it .cast your mind back to the old days santos up front Bignot and gallen in midfield I go on , yes he got Blackpool up but Charlie Adam was a huge factor , millwall bombed him out palace he bottled it .I respect Holloway for what he done back in the day but that how it should have stayed.
                  Super post that!! how have you only posted 70times?? should post more often when you can summarise like that

Comment

Organisation and discipline
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                      If Holloway had inherited a decent squad most managers would of got better results by now. The blame lies deeper than Hollos tactical brain however a manager with a bit more about them would of looked at training and seen were are a mess, i stuck a post saying i couldn't see us getting more than 2 points this month and got slated sad fact is were in a relegation fight do i think we will go down not sure if I'm honest but harsh fact is if we don't spend in jan we will go down. TF is a big a #### up waiting to happen and JFH had a job to do and did a budget version of pound land in football yep it was dire but we got points here and there. Holloway taken over a rudderless ship with a captain that weight lifts cant pass and is out of his depth as skipper then we got 2-3 other player who are at best mediocre and stuff all up top. yep conor runs around and so does mo farah but he cant play football at this level either. TF needs to sort this shocker of a team out and job 1 is sir les sorry but your fired and get a CF 2nd jan cos if you don't crowds will lower next season

Comment

So because it's only four games in its ok to roll over against side that had won once in 4 1/2 months??

Comment

Should add team without a manger too!!!! There squad is worse then ours there temp man has been in charge lesser period surely based on the logic of some thst means they should have been worse and we should have won

Comment

So lets sack ollie then hey? What if the next manager and the next struggles which i no doubt they will, what then sack again after 4 games?! Even ollies said hes not happy with whats gone on yesterday and he does know!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Absolutely not acceptable at any level to feel that these first 4 games are the standard we should have. Total shambles from top to bottom and the captain of the ship is dancing with the worlds number 1 dj. Only at Rangers

Comment

Sadly we are shocking in every department, don't know where it will all end but it is very worrying. I didn't want Ollie back, it never works when someone returns but he did and as fans you have to back him. He is worrying the hell out of me, the fans have every right to complain, they earn their money and expect some effort from the team.
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X