X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more reactions.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...-latest-defeat

Comment

Not good Reading Kevin. 2.5 years contract was good for Ollie but another not too clever one by the board.

Comment

Was really shocked at that as well, seeing as jfh and so many others only get the 12 month rolling now.

Comment

Can you know understand that my thoughts on Fernandes are based on incompetence as a chairman and nothing about the person.

Comment

Only him its going to cost though. And it will, probably in about a month id wager.

Comment

OPC decision soon then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Only him its going to cost though. And it will, probably in about a month id wager.
                If he doesn't turn it around in Jan I reckon he'll walk......mutual consent blah, blah.

Comment

Just didn't think he was a good appointment, like him and all that but don't think going back ever works.
                  The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

ollie has to take some blame , but i'm sure at h/t in the changing room senior players will be saying " this is not working ". what i can see of it and i watch most of the games is we're not just good enough , the table doesn't lie the best team wins the league and the bottom 3 go down , i don't see why we can't be in the 3 . you get out of football what you put in , bottom line is we just ain't good enough

Comment

The players are weak, technically challenged, mentally soft and poundland standard. Ollie will turn turds into lobster thermidor.

Comment

Working...
                      X