Fans' reaction at end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans' reaction at end

I haven't seen an angry reaction like that since midweek at The Liberty a few years ago under Dowie. Tuesday will be interesting.

Holloway not getting time on his side that's for sure, and I'm not saying they don't deserve a good hammering after that crap, but usually fans will let bad performances like that go whilst a new manager settles in, not to mention a QPR legend. Seems not.

Fans have clearly had enough of the tripe we've been served up the last few seasons. Ollie got a fight on his hands turning this mess around.

Comment

Good summary rabbit
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Holloway not getting time on his side that's for sure, and I'm not saying they don't deserve a good hammering after that crap, but usually fans will let bad performances like that go whilst a new manager settles in, not to mention a QPR legend. Seems not.

Fans have clearly had enough of the tripe we've been served up the last few seasons. Ollie got a fight on his hands turning this mess around.
        agree rabbitt,hasnt helped buying soo many poor standard and average players and not enough quality experienced ones! Hardly ollies fault, the blames with jfh and les!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The big problem is tactically they cannot change as that is and always has been the weakest part of him as a manager. Having Bircham as number 2 means it is all about spirit and passion and less about brains

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            I haven't seen an angry reaction like that since midweek at The Liberty a few years ago under Dowie. Tuesday will be interesting.
            The fans reaction was fully justified we were out played by the 2nd worst team in the league us being the worst 1 shot a free kick at getting al the whole 2nd half , it it hadn't benn for Smithies it could easily been 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              The big problem is tactically they cannot change as that is and always has been the weakest part of him as a manager. Having Bircham as number 2 means it is all about spirit and passion and less about brains
              No big fan of JFH but under him everyone had a job to do and there was at least some organisation. It wasn't good to watch, and he may not have been particularly successful long term, but simple organisation would probably have been enough to take a team low on confidence with hardly any goals and seven points in December.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                The fans reaction was fully justified we were out played by the 2nd worst team in the league us being the worst 1 shot a free kick at getting al the whole 2nd half , it it hadn't benn for Smithies it could easily been 5-0
                This is so accurate

I know there are some views on other threads about where blame lies but listening to conversations yesterday majority of fans not impressed with Ollie and blamed him for yesterday's effort. General opinion in ground, at station and on train home

Few slating TF too

Comment

It was dreadful to watch but we did nick a draw here and there something I cannot see under Ollie with this motley crew of players.

Comment

No big fan of JFH but under him everyone had a job to do and there was at least some organisation. It wasn't good to watch, and he may not have been particularly successful long term, but simple organisation would probably have been enough to take a team low on confidence with hardly any goals and seven points in December.

He got sacked cos we started this slide we're on! Seems to be getting ignored for some reason!

Comment

Westy I have been saying this about Fernandes for over 2 years and get slated for doing so. Ferdinand is using the authority given to him to his advantage which is clear to see but who gave him that authority? Until he steps down as chairman we will limp from one disaster to another until OOC has been decided!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        He got sacked cos we started this slide we're on! Seems to be getting ignored for some reason!
                        I didn't speak of JFH in glowing terms though did I? Just that his boring drossball would have taken Rotherham. What positives has Hollo brought so far? Four games might not be long enough but there should be some sign of improvement.

Comment

I didn't speak of JFH in glowing terms though did I? Just that his boring drossball would have taken Rotherham. What positives has Hollo brought so far? Four games might not be long enough but there should be some sign of improvement.
                          No you were stating we would of done better under him yesterday yet we were terrible right near the end of his tenure, the reason why he had to go!

Comment

Pinkie we were awful for the whole of his tenure but he did somehow nick a result here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Pinkie we were awful for the whole of his tenure but he did somehow nick a result here and there.
                              Yeah and that dryed up at the end hence him getting fired and 95% wanting him gone cos there was only one way we was going! & this was just over 4 games ago, hence this poor form we're now in and ollies now been passed the buck! So theres no way would he sort this all out in 4 games!

Comment

Working...
                              X