Derby - Prediction Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Ive gone the same myu so make that two village idiots think im almost kidding myself we`ll get a win but we need it and the players need it or we`ll be really struggling!

But come to think of it we usually give derby a game so feeling confident no matter what run there on, id like to think ollies read the riot act and gets a good response!
    Win for me

Comment

Tough one this as Mclaren has them playing a much quicker attacking style again, I think we will do well to hold them to a draw at the moment , we have to start to work harder without the ball or a team like Derby will rip us apart , I'll go for 1-1 draw

Comment

Richard Keogh hat-trick of own goals secures 3-2 win.

Comment

Win, Looking forward to Wednesday. Probably foolishly but missed wolves game so haven't been to LR what feels like forever. Done away but not the same.

Comment

Only hope is good runs have to come to an end, lets hope its Wednesday night but I am fearful we are going to get a hiding, sure McClaren is still smarting from Oh Bobby Zamora !

Comment

Hope I'm wrong but I think we're going to lose. I can see us conceding at least 3. Not going to be at the game due to work, gutted as I always feel it's games like this you've got to show your support.

Comment

0-2.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Think we need to have a go at them and score first or we are ####ed. No way can we contain them under Ollie for 90 mins.

Comment

I'm voting 3 to 4 nil to us as we have 3 to 4 wonderful strikers!
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Get Ferdinand to earn his dough and show Polter how it is done. Most likely will still be an improvement on the BFG.

Comment

Lose. We are now worse than Rotherham.

Comment

it's not going to be pretty that's for sure. Could be as many as 5 in our net
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we need to have a go at them , take the game to them .a bit of luck , smithies between the sticks and u never know

Comment

I have gone for a QPR win. I think we will come flying out of the traps and nick and early goal.

Comment

How did Derby do away at Wigan?

1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X