Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never go back?

Comment

Derby are doing well. But, since Clough they've had the fundamentals of a really good squad and club. Despite the bizarre sacking of Clement they've looked positive.

Similar story with Leicester, looked woeful but due to solid core principles on and off the pitch, it's easier to get the wind in the sails.

We are a listless group of school kids who drifted away from out canoeing lesson.

Comment

Qpr 0 derby 3

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          Qpr 0 derby 3

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Maybe stan could turn this into the predictions thread as well please.
            Would like to see peoples thoughts.
            Sure. Public one this time

Comment

3-0 Derby

Comment

A game we expect to win, we lose, and a game we expect to lose, we win.

There has to be one idiot in this village to vote 'win', I thought it may as well be me.

Comment

If we could hold them to a draw at home that would be a massive achievement but cant see it. Another Toon score me thinks.

Comment

I expect a right royal thumping but you never know in this division
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We're getting rear ended no lube

Comment

We'll Derby, because it doesn't make any sense.

We're their MK Dons, Bolton or Fulham, that team that we always seem to lose to regardless.

Except this season we beat Fulham #oioi

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          Qpr 0 derby 3
                          That's if Smithies keeps the score down like he has done in recent games

Comment

Keep it simple Ollie and go back to basics please! 4-4-2 and lets have a real go at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Smithies---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ned----------------------------------------------------------Hall-----------------------------------------------Lynch------------------------------------------------------------------Robinson

Wzolek------------------------------------------------------Sandro--------------------------------------------Luonga--------------------------------------------------------------------Chery

-----------------------------------Washington---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sylla------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can see a well earned draw on the cards

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                A game we expect to win, we lose, and a game we expect to lose, we win.

There has to be one idiot in this village to vote 'win', I thought it may as well be me.

Ive gone the same myu so make that two village idiots think im almost kidding myself we`ll get a win but we need it and the players need it or we`ll be really struggling!

But come to think of it we usually give derby a game so feeling confident no matter what run there on, id like to think ollies read the riot act and gets a good response!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X