Any other team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other team

Would of got rid of Conor Washington. What are our managers seeing in him. His goal scoring record is just an embarrassment. Plus has a knack for taking a long shot when others in better position. He can't score inside a box, what makes him think he can score a 25 yarder?!
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

What are our managers seeing in him a contract that can't be broken unless he wants to go

Comment

Who has bid for him that we have turned down ?

Comment

Shove him in the reserves. Playing him isn't doing us any favours
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Good player lacking confidence

Comment

Would rather him than the useless German buffoon.

Don't give me all that he tries nonsense either. I'd fkin try hard too. Doesn't make me any good!

Comment

sylla , BFG , and washington all mediocre or useless from game to game , we were spoilt with charlie austin

Comment

Strikers? Yes they are. They refuse to put into practice their job description. Utter thieves and incompetent dross.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  sylla , BFG , and washington all mediocre or useless from game to game , we were spoilt with charlie austin
                  Spot on
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Would rather him than the useless German buffoon.

Don't give me all that he tries nonsense either. I'd fkin try hard too. Doesn't make me any good!
                    With bells on.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X