Three at the Back against Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three at the Back against Norwich

Now first half we looked superb playing it we had movement off the ball bit of pace in our game creating chances too. Think we were all excited by that but since then have not played it

For me three at the back and two up top is the way forward for us if were going to get out this mess. If we get Robinson fit then he can do job on the left and dare I suggest this if Mackie is fit he plays right side.

Need formation that suits players and gives us extra body in middle of park as were so fragile

The manager needs to see that the back four needs protecting and work out the system that suits the players we have. This is what a good clued up number 2 could identify but unfortunately Ollie went for Bircham.

Comment

Norwich only had 10 men so we can't read into that game. Same as when we lost to wolves.

We have to consider our best formation around the players playing in their best positions and what formation the oppo play and how good or bad they are. These skills are what makes a good or bad manager.

Comment

One of the scary things about Ollie is the chopping and changing. We've gone from a manager who could only see one set up to Olly, who tries a new one out every week. We may have shiteplayers but by christ we're on a run of truly awful managers. The common theme here is Les. Not fit for purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          One of the scary things about Ollie is the chopping and changing. We've gone from a manager who could only see one set up to Olly, who tries a new one out every week. We may have shiteplayers but by christ we're on a run of truly awful managers. The common theme here is Les. Not fit for purpose.

How true and the current clown is way and above the worst by far.

Gutted when he was appointed and will deffo take us down like last time.

Worst decision by T.F. by a country mile to bring this ridiculous joke of a manager back to our club.
          Will all end in tears as sure as sure can be, and yes, Les has to accept he clearly isn't capable enough to carry out his job.

Pathetic times for QPR at the moment.
          Massive debts, going nowhere, cr@p manager and a hierarchy that consistently balls things up.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Oh come on he's got an under achieving group of players he's got to keep changing this shower of unbalanced crap untill he gets somewhere near a TEAM OF PLAYERS

Comment

Yeah but Jamie is back!!!!

Comment

Never realised we was in massive debt!

And agree dogs is unbelievable how hes getting blamed 4 games in with a poor squad with poor confidence, poor abilities, poor balance, hardly any seasoned pros thatll fight, poor midfielders, poor upfront etc, but lets blame ollie 4 games in, jesus!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Do you know what Pinks I'd be tempted to make another change when he's fit and give Caulker a try up front he's got pace strength and a reasonable amount of ability on the ball for a centre back ! Now if Ollie tries that wait for the abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Never realised we was in massive debt!

And agree dogs is unbelievable how hes getting blamed 4 games in with a poor squad with poor confidence, poor abilities, poor balance, hardly any seasoned pros thatll fight, poor midfielders, poor upfront etc, but lets blame ollie 4 games in, jesus!
                    I don't blame Ollie, it's not his fault he ain't up to the job. I blame the board for appointing him!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      The manager needs to see that the back four needs protecting and work out the system that suits the players we have. This is what a good clued up number 2 could identify but unfortunately Ollie went for Bircham.

This!! We should have brought Steve Cotterill in as a number 2.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I don't blame Ollie, it's not his fault he ain't up to the job. I blame the board for appointing him!
                        And the one before and the one before and the next and the next

Comment

Working...
                        X