Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock

Should have employed him a year ago. Only arrogance of les and fanbase have put us in this relagation spiral. God knows what we do from here..... villa were ####ed apparently....would bite my arm off to be them.

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Should have employed him a year ago. Only arrogance of les and fanbase have put us in this relagation spiral. God knows what we do from here..... villa were ####ed apparently....would bite my arm off to be them.
    Villa were doing badly and Steve Bruce has done a good job, although they do have a good championship side. Warnock hasnt done a great job with Cardiff, he has won 3 of 9. He did a good job with us back then and with Rotherham but he has failed at clubs too so would still hjave been a risk.

Comment

He's not the answer anymore, but ditching him for JFH was obviously nuts. Very few people on here grasped that at the time, and since then we've made another highly questionable appointment, again widely applauded. People need to take a reality check when it comes to the way this club is being run.

Comment

Cardiff not in the relegation zone??

Comment

NO MORE F%#CKING WARNOCK.

It was fun while it lasted, she showed us how to make the ladies happy, her wiser ways were appealing when the age gap was exciting. But, now she's got that little bit older and it ain't so pretty. Ollie is the GCSE years romance that was always really awkward and fumbly. Well, after afew years out of touch, and a bit of Stalkbooking we met, after afew failed relationships and we're seeing if we can hit it off after a 'chance' meeting at a pub neither of us often visit.

It's not great right now but we still have a crush on each other so.........
          Last edited by topperharley; 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Cardiff not in the relegation zone??
            We were 8 points ahead of them when he took over and they were 2nd bottom. Now 3 points off us and 3rd bottom after 12 points in 8 games. They've also played Newcastle and villa away in those games.

Comment

But there still in relegation zone

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                But there still in relegation zone
                You're being a little pedantic mate. They've been in and out of it, problem is the gap has closed and we might be swapping places very soon. We expect to lose games and have zero confidence. We really need to splash some cash in Jan as the players aren't good enough
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He'd have kept Hoilett and signed Sol Bamba and we'd be talking about what a disgrace he is for one

Comment

I think we have just played poorly rather than Cardiff are rushing thru the league.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      I think we have just played poorly rather than Cardiff are rushing thru the league.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        NO MORE F%#CKING WARNOCK.

It was fun while it lasted, she showed us how to make the ladies happy, her wiser ways were appealing when the age gap was exciting. But, now she's got that little bit older and it ain't so pretty. Ollie is the GCSE years romance that was always really awkward and fumbly. Well, after afew years out of touch, a bit of Stalkbooking we met at a bar after afew failed relationships and we're seeing if we can hit it off after a 'chance' meeting at a pub neither of us often visit.

It's not great right now but we still have a crush on each other so.........
                        This is absolutely spot on, cracking analogy
                        I honestly don't think Warnock would've turned out any differently, yes he won some games for us last season but let's not forget that he still had Charlie etc in that squad. Polter wasn't getting a sniff and Washington wasn't even at the club so their diabolical partnership was far from active. There really is only so much you can polish a turd, I don't think anyone could make this current squad successful. For me the bigger mistake was letting Clint and Ale go, not saying it'd have made any great difference either but can't help but think it was a shocking decision.
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Niel Warnock

Comment

It was a no brainier but to keep Warnock, we've missed out big time
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sol bamba was a disgrace, I mean he didn't get stuck in property like joey did at city
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X