Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really hope ollie sorts things out & i think he will...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really hope ollie sorts things out & i think he will...

But flipping heck 4 games in & the way alot are actings embarrising tbh! how the hell on earth was we going to get in the playoffs in 4 games? not that i evewr thought we would cos in my opinion we`re lacking a few quaity experienced players, but some of you lot are way over the top, if i was a manager and this job came up and i saw the way some of the fans expected instant success in 4 games i wouldnt bother coming here! too many cant wait to chuck things out of their prams just cos they didnt fancy ollie in the first place, you need to calm down ill stick my garden shed on it we`ll be fine under ollie you see, if not ill go into hiding
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    But flipping heck 4 games in & the way alot are actings embarrising tbh! how the hell on earth was we going to get in the playoffs in 4 games? not that i evewr thought we would cos in my opinion we`re lacking a few quaity experienced players, but some of you lot are way over the top, if i was a manager and this job came up and i saw the way some of the fans expected instant success in 4 games i wouldnt bother coming here! too many cant wait to chuck things out of their prams just cos they didnt fancy ollie in the first place, you need to calm down ill stick my garden shed on it we`ll be fine under ollie you see, if not ill go into hiding
    Mate, we lost to a team today who were adrift at the bottom by 10 points and had only picked up 1 point from the last 12 games. Holloway has managed to take a team that were performing terribly and somehow made them worse. He has only had 1 decent half in 4 games and that was against ten men.....and we had a real good go at losing that one in the second half.

Surely you can understand why a few fans are concerned?!!

Comment

Think we're ####ed

Comment

Ofcourse i can as i am, but alot of whats been saids over the top tbh, but everyone has there own opinions so each to there own!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
        X