Tony Fernandes Being a Wally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Question for you....would you see Roman Abramovich, Stan Kroenke, Sheikh Mansour or any other top football chairman making a nob of themselves like that?!!

Wouldnt bother me tarbie as anyone can do what they want where there having fun and not harming anyone tbh! that bets on by the way where you dont think ollie will win another game!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      That is the chairman of our football ladies and gents and it is time for this clown to step aside as chairman.
      You really dont like old Uncle do ya mate.

Comment

Not as a chairman no.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Wouldnt bother me tarbie as anyone can do what they want where there having fun and not harming anyone tbh! that bets on by the way where you dont think ollie will win another game!
          Course he can do what he wants mate. Just made me cringe is all.

Comment

I do like him. Just think he has been legged over time and time again. He certainly put his money where his mouth is, I expect alot of forums including ours have a fair amount of people who never put their money where their mouth is and attend games. I'm off to bed now with my tin hat on. It's been a long day on the hoof following the R'S.

Comment

You serious? You don't cringe when you look at that vid?

52 year old man behind the decks dancing like a wally. Personally I think he's made a right tit of himself there!
              Could be me mate. I'm the same age. Just seems people are having a pop at him for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Could be me mate. I'm the same age. Just seems people are having a pop at him for anything.
                Come on mate.......I'm sure you're a better dancer than that!

Comment

Come on mate.......I'm sure you're a better dancer than that!
                  Haha, I would just shade it in the 'dad dance off'

Comment

Never heard of martin garrix.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      Never heard of martin garrix.
                      Not a fan myself......all of that EDM nonsense. Tony seems to be feeling it though!

Comment

TF maybe a lovely guy but he's been a disaster for us and shows very little sign of getting grips with the reality. Delegating to a DoF for example - could have been good idea under the circs, because TF was getting bent over day in day out. But then he gives it to Les. Out of the frying pan into the fire with regularity.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          TF maybe a lovely guy but he's been a disaster for us and shows very little sign of getting grips with the reality. Delegating to a DoF for example - could have been good idea under the circs, because TF was getting bent over day in day out. But then he gives it to Les. Out of the frying pan into the fire with regularity.
                          More importantly though......what do you think of his dancing?!!

Comment

Working...
                          X