• Show
Clear All

• Curse of QPR or TF?

Have a gander at this

HR. 24 November 2012 3 February 2015 105 36 26 43 34.29
    CR. 2 February 2015 4 November 2015 32 9 6 17 28.13
    JFH. 4 December 2015 5 November 2016 47 13 19 15 27.7
    IH. 11 November 2016 Present 4 1 0 3 25.00

Not sure why the formatting has gone wrong - sorry.

There is no 'curse' associated with TF. He is simply unfit to run a football club.

Comment

It's the fact that each successive manager has an even worse record...

Comment

With you Surrey and was accused of "hating him" because I questioned him as chairman.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          It's the fact that each successive manager has an even worse record...
          Probably due to the fact that they have had successively less to spend on players as TF loses interest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            With you Surrey and was accused of "hating him" because I questioned him as chairman.
            I've had that too. People need a little perspective, and separate Tony Fernandes the person (who appears engaging and immensely likeable) from Tony Fernandes the chairman (who's impulsive, egotistical and naive).

Comment

No decision made on OOC could be a factor of him losing interest

Comment

Exactly what I said I do not know the person so cannot hate him but do know he is a joke of a chairman and should stand down for Amit to take the reins again. At least he brought stability and calmness to the club and that was with Flavio the loon knocking about.

Comment

That was always his main driver for buyng the club, and on that score I honestly can't blame him. A 40,000 seater stadium in a relatively affluent area of West London would be a goldmine for its owners. Just a shame that its taken 5 years (and untold disappointments) for us to get to this point.

Comment

That could be a factor , but in the possible event of religation what would that mean to future of the club would it see the end of the training ground and new stadium would the board just cut their losses and walk away and leave the club to face the FFP consequences ?

Comment

Failed to get West Ham pre Olympic re generation so focused on West London and us. Don't blame him but our fans need to get real with this he is one of us rubbish. His ability to run a sports team has been 2 faliures so needs ti step aside as chairman.

Comment

Failed to get West Ham pre Olympic re generation so focused on West London and us. Don't blame him but our fans need to get real with this he is one of us rubbish. His ability to run a sports team has been 2 faliures so needs ti step aside as chairman.
                        I didn't even think of that being a motive for him buying WHU. That's a cracking point to be fair.

Comment

Gold and Sullivan would not deal with him though.

Comment

Working...
                          X