The fans said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fans said

Sign young players they will be hungry and they should be British everything will then be ok

That worked!!!!!

Westy, How was Chery today mate?

Comment

Chery was himself. Wasteful disinterested and had zero impact or influence on the side. In fairness to him that could apply to all of them

Comment

Is this the much lauded Olly effect? Perhaps they were too busy thinking about the club's history.

Comment

Watch Cousins let the scorer run off him for their goal. Shameful. He also ran past Sandro like he wasn't there. Which he wasn't. Too many morons in the team. Many of them thick as mince. And lazy, most of them.

Comment

Same ol QPR , ruining weekends since 1882!!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

More of a lurker now and see you taking a lot of pot shots at fans, as though the majority have come together as a collective and taken over the running of the club.

You say something has worked sarcastically, but I'm not even sure that was the transfer strategy last summer. How many young British players were signed, 2? (Bidwell/Cousins).

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                More of a lurker now and see you taking a lot of pot shots at fans, as though the majority have come together as a collective and taken over the running of the club.

You say something has worked sarcastically, but I'm not even sure that was the transfer strategy last summer. How many young British players were signed, 2? (Bidwell/Cousins).
                Personally I don't think the playing staff are the issue. Take a look at the squad and tell me honestly that you don't think it's good enough to challenge in this league!

We are being poorly lead from the very top and we are lacking leaders on and off the pitch. If Ollie is still in a job come January, first thing he needs to do is go and acquire a proper captain, ideally someone who knows this league..............you know, like Clint Hill who we never actually needed to let go!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Personally I don't think the playing staff are the issue. Take a look at the squad and tell me honestly that you don't think it's good enough to challenge in this league!

We are being poorly lead from the very top and we are lacking leaders on and off the pitch. If Ollie is still in a job come January, first thing he needs to do is go and acquire a proper captain, ideally someone who knows this league..............you know, like Clint Hill who we never actually needed to let go!
                  I agree most of the players have ability but it's the players we've signed don't compliment each other they are just a group as Ollie said too many number 10s no true captain the bit I've seen of Lynch he may be , poor forwards inadequate fullbacks what wev'e got is a glut of m/fs , descent central defenders as said a group of players just thrown together , that's why Iv'e been saying for sometime the fans should be looking beyond the managers
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-12-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

What is going on though? Something beyond manager and playing staff, we've had plenty of both through the doors.

The Warnock spell was just a fortunate melting pot of talent, timing and coach? We've had better players and coaches since then but have been shockingly inconsistent.

Happened before Les, before Tony, though it does continue under them.

I think it's just being a football club.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Cause the fans have their part to play through their constant moans and demands abd having a naive owner he listens and it goes back before last season Caulker, Mutch, Gladwin etc

Comment

Not replacing Redknapp with a seasoned premier league manager at the time is still costing us now. Ferdinand's role in him and leaving and who replaced him was the start of the rot. How much longer can we limp from one manager to another with no obvious aim.

Comment

Working...
                        X