No announcement yet.

Is JFH still in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to be chill and enjoy watching exciting football matches for a bit, no? We are safe enough, turned a corner. So the original Ollie outs chill and have a pie and pint, the original Ollie in's chill and have a pie and pint, the moderates continue chilling and enjoy a pie and pint.

Comment

Is JFH still in London?

Comment

Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over old threads being pulled up? If you've said something dumb then expect it to come back on you. These are quite funny looking at people OTT reactions (imo).

Before anyone drags up any shite ive said..... I don't care, I talk ######## all the time

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over old threads being pulled up? If you've said something dumb then expect it to come back on you. These are quite funny looking at people OTT reactions (imo).

Before anyone drags up any shite ive said..... I don't care, I talk ######## all the time

Too right bakes im exactly like you mate, couldnt give a monkeys if i got pulled for saying something daft, obviously throwing things out of the pram cos of the daft comments some have come out with but at the end of the day i couldnt give a monkeys what theyve said really, its just banter maybe it might make them think about saying the manager should be gone after 3 matches etc
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Too right bakes im exactly like you mate, couldnt give a monkeys if i got pulled for saying something daft, obviously throwing things out of the pram cos of the daft comments some have come out with but at the end of the day i couldnt give a monkeys what theyve said really, its just banter maybe it might make them think about saying the manager should be gone after 3 matches etc
            100%

Comment

I heard a rumour JFH can be found scouring most London branches of Pret-a-Manger looking for employment agents at lunch...

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                Time to be chill and enjoy watching exciting football matches for a bit, no? We are safe enough, turned a corner. So the original Ollie outs chill and have a pie and pint, the original Ollie in's chill and have a pie and pint, the moderates continue chilling and enjoy a pie and pint.
                Gotta be careful eating a pie these days mate you could end up out of a job

Comment

Surprised he wasn't first choice keeper, he must have filled the goal quite easily
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Are we going to have every single thread where someone made a comment that has apparently proven to be wrong resurrected?
                    I really hope not

Mine was just plain juvenile and I was a very very naughty boy for doing so late last night, when I was actually searching for another thread and made a small comment of surprise on another one I came across in the process.

And the irony is this thread I had originally searched for and posted on produced no response at all! http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...66#post1613366

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Exactly. If we had lost the last 2 games the people who wrote these threads would be out in force reinforcing their point, ramming it down everyone's throats.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Are we going to have every single thread where someone made a comment that has apparently proven to be wrong resurrected?
                        It's embarrassing ain't it?

I've got an idea. Why don't we all stop posting anything on here at all, for fear of being outed as "knee jerker" 6 weeks later when it turns out we were wrong!

Comment

I personally would be worried if I was not talking s hite don't want to grow old and boring too soon and start being sensible

Ollie out JFH out Les is not Evil and long my live TF

Comment

Working...
                          X