Im hoping personally he drops
    massimo
    cousins
    Ned
    washington
    chery
    polter
    R's

What's point in staying up though? If we do we'll just be pony again next season. If relegation led to a mass clear-out of deadwood throughout the club, including non-playing side, I'd bite your hand off.

Comment

We won't go down.

I think we need a new coaching team, what I mean by that is a well established one who can put things right.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I think we need a new coaching team, what I mean by that is a well established one who can put things right.
        No we don't. Give me less back room, axe the dof, and for the love of christ bring in one gaffer who knows his arsefrom his elbow. That's what you need at this level. A gaffer with a bit of suss running the show. Anything else is pissingin the wind.

Comment

Bringing Bircham in was a scandal.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Bircham was Ollie's biggest mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              What's point in staying up though? If we do we'll just be pony again next season. If relegation led to a mass clear-out of deadwood throughout the club, including non-playing side, I'd bite your hand off.
              Haven't we had a clear out of the playing Deadwood if that's what you meant

Comment

Need to pick up points quickly.

Comment

going round in circles at the minute.

There's not much dead wood, just players who can't seem to find it within themselves to earn their pay check. Perhaps it's not so much their fault in that Jimmy/Les got many of them in, failed to get them working, over thought things, and now we're reaping the benefits.

Chery is not the player we thought. Luongo is though, he'll come good. There's a team in there, but we gotta get some new personnel in to inject some talent and belief, as Ollie ain't enough.

Comment

We won't go down.

There is very much a chance we could MYU. People kept saying we would not drop from prem

Comment

We won't go down.

how about a director of coaches. DOC
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Never once thoight of relegation as in any way possible. But losing to the side who will go down bottom with hardly any points has really woke me up. Add to that two very tough games coming up this week we could be in real trouble.

Comment

Luongo wasn't very good today granted he wasn't alone.I don't mind Ned but he just isn't a right back we insist on playing players out of position when they struggle in their normal slots.where was Sylla and why did he bring Gladwin on and not Shodipo..To avoid a relegation scrap I think we need to play people in their correct positions and putting a settled side on the field might help too.Oh and to stop thinking Chery is Messi and can't do it all .

Comment

Hughes, Redknapp, Ramsay, Jimmy all seemed oblivious to fans discontent, or worse, ignored it.

Cant see Ollie doing the same.

I'm off to watch some #######

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                              Luongo wasn't very good today granted he wasn't alone.I don't mind Ned but he just isn't a right back we insist on playing players out of position when they struggle in their normal slots.where was Sylla and why did he bring Gladwin on and not Shodipo..To avoid a relegation scrap I think we need to play people in their correct positions and putting a settled side on the field might help too.Oh and to stop thinking Chery is Messi and can't do it all .
                              So many bizarre decisions today it's hard to work out what the intention was

Comment

Working...
                              X