Investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment

If we do not invest in some proper experienced pros in the mold of Clint Hill etc..

We are going to be farked.

Free transfers of experienced old pros n this league not tippy tippy lightweights.

Get Barton back to kick some arr sess like him or not we have no leader on the pitch.

It's a total mismanaged joke club at present.

Invest or Fark Off.

I like Tony but I like my club more.

Agree with some older heads being brought in & deffo need to invest in a few players, & stop buying inexperienced league 1 players otherwise if we are battling against relegation we will be buggered! need the right balance, not too many inexperienced like we`ve got and no battlers!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I would rather go down than give this cheap-jack a penny.

Comment

We desperately need some quality experienced players in but ferdinand is incapable of bringing them in,best bit of business the club could do is sack the useless karnt

Comment

Had 2 that he and JFH got rid of. What is the chairmans take on all of this?

Comment

We need to immediately revert back to 4 5 1 to get some farking points on the board

We are to easy to attack at the moment. Boring is now the way forward as we are in a battle from now chaps

We need to wake up or go down again ...Billionaire owners in League 1 ...You just couldn't write it

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              We need to immediately revert back to 4 5 1 to get some farking points on the board

We are to easy to attack at the moment. Boring is now the way forward as we are in a battle from now chaps

We need to wake up or go down again ...Billionaire owners in League 1 ...You just couldn't write it
              Didnt a lot of people state that they dont care about results as long as jfh farks off and the new manager gets us having a go?

Comment

I know what you're saying but we can't keep going from plan to plan without changes 1st has got to be the dof out and get someone in that knows the job at the moment we have a dof that thinks this idea of cheap lwr league players is a piece of plss there's a reason they are cheap , yeah get a manager to polish them up and we'll be laughing , ### has brought in players without a clue about whether they have guts or spirit for a dog fight he looks and maybe sees a touch of ability then jumps in like a mug punter with both feet , said this all along he was wrong I also said JFH wasn't totally to blame now Ollie is proving it's not just the manager that has to be looked at

Comment

Don't get me wrong I like Ollie

But not n League 1 it's now not the time to have a go ..it's time to dig the fark in.

Comment

Ferdinand's vision is for the team to be full of youngsters, and he's made signings to reflect this. Problem is, nobody appeared to stop and see whether they were any good or not. So we're now stuck with a bunch of two bob players under 25 who already have no resale value. Faurlin and Hill should've both been given 1 year contracts, and everyone apart from the people making the decisions at the club know that.

Comment

Think Mr Ferdinand saw Clint as a threat and moved him on. The question I have towards the board OOC aside what is the plan for the team on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        Ferdinand's vision is for the team to be full of youngsters, and he's made signings to reflect this. Problem is, nobody appeared to stop and see whether they were any good or not. So we're now stuck with a bunch of two bob players under 25 who already have no resale value. Faurlin and Hill should've both been given 1 year contracts, and everyone apart from the people making the decisions at the club know that.
                        Fair shout surrey, to be honest i got slated for saying we might only get 2 points thins month and i gave us 1 vs Rotherham and 1 v Villa at home as were pony on the tv. I cant see the powers that be showing Les the door and i cant see us getting in a coach who would compromise Les or ollies job either

As for scouting players gee i reckon a tibetan monk has more idea than our lot

Comment

Working...
                        X