No announcement yet.

LF needs to be sacked 3 poor appointments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. With Derby and Villa next up Holloways record could be appalling . He managed with the help of Norwich to polish a turd for 45 minutes but since then formation changes ,line up changes and three straight defeats culminating in yesterday against a team that hadn't won for over 100 days. What criteria did our beloved DoF see in IH to believe he was the right candidate ? 'Recent club record not as good as TV soundbites but prepared to work with a DoF....ex R's player (and former boss) excellent the job is yours. And bring in someone else who's a fan to help you ' (subtext ...worried that fans are restless let's make them happy)
    Have been a fan since late 60's , there has been a few good times but huge number of bad . At the moment very much the latter. Who would have thought (5 years ago) that TF and others would spend and waste massive amounts of money on a premiership dream only for the Club to currently achieve ....18th place in the Championship !
    Don't really know what the answer is..would certainly like the DoF to go but think his incompetence is mirrored by Fernandes' who in view is a joke figure just like when in F1 where he played Billy Big Nuts on TV as team principal of Caterham (although he wanted it to be Lotus) and after promising the 'world 'achieved zero points and sold up for next to nothing....
    i think I will play my Big Match DVDs from the 70's to remind me of some good times ...

Comment

Derby thrashing Forest doesn't look good for Tuesday could break our heaviest defeat margin

Comment

Hallelujah someone else has woke up and smelt the coffee I've been saying this since he appointed Ramsey last year, I believe he's the root of most of our problems , we will not be able to appoint a descent manager while he's there sitting above them, no manager worth his sort will come and work under him, they'll want to be the boss

Comment

No longer an appealing job for anyone and we are still paying for not replacing Harry with a seasoned manager.

Comment

Working...
          X