LF needs to be sacked 3 poor appointments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF needs to be sacked 3 poor appointments

The guy does not have a clue appointed 3 poor managers and brought in a lot of crap players, he has to go and Fernandes is a complete clown letting him get away with it.

I agree

Comment

totally agree. I'm convinced he is recruiting yes men to protect his own job. Even if Holloway turns this around, his appointment was wrong
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Every appointment he has made has been pony, including player signings, yet he still keeps his job. I reckon Holloway will be gone by February, and someone like Chris Powell will be next up.

Comment

Buck stops with the owners if you ask me. Ferdinand's only there because Fernandes and Guanalingum let him stay on. He's been an abject failure, but then that's been the story of their ownership for the last 5 years. I would be legitimately interested to know if there is a team in English football which has made a success of itself with a Director of Football. Anyone know of any?
          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 10-12-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Not sure Surrey but Fernandes needs to step aside ASAP

Comment

All the mugs that gave out the schpeil ### is QPR through and through should soon find out how misguided they were , if he has any feeling for the club he'd walk

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                All the mugs that gave out the schpeil ### is QPR through and through should soon find out how misguided they were , if he has any feeling for the club he'd walk
                apart from the owners, him and ramsey are the only constant failures at our club. both he and ramsey needs to be got rid of and fast.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  There's no chance of Tottenham Les doing that now is there? We have an appallingly poor squad - Polter and Washington as our goal threat... FFS. I feel ill.

Comment

You only have to look at Ramsay being brought after being sacked to realise how clueless we are.

Comment

It's hard to not agree with every one of these posts!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Bring back Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                          Bring back Warnock
                          No, sorry we.need a new direction actually the one JFH was providing. Warnock may do well but he may not it isn't guaranteed, he isn't doing great at Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            No, sorry we.need a new direction actually the one JFH was providing. .
                            that direction was down the table. Sacking JFH was a good call. Replacing him with Olly was highly questionable. As was hanging onto Les.

Comment

Can't seeing us winning another game this year, LF needs to step down IH not his fault he has inherited this pile of crap prepared to give him a chance but I don't seeing him being our future, TF needs to have a long hard look at himself to see if he is the right person to lead the club forward, he has made more poor decisions than good one's, and probably the worst one is bringing in LF as DOF which we all know does not work, it never worked at other clubs, and it never will.

It should be left to the manager to target the players that he wants, then go to the board to see if they will release money to buy the players he wants, and also you save the money they are paying LF on players wages or towards buying a player.

Comment

Working...
                              X