No announcement yet.

Controversial but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that nearly every Rangers fan thought the squad wasnt that bad and JFH was just total and utter shite, and a new manager would fire them right up.
    But sadly hes doing even worse and thats why a lot (me massively) are now worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I think that nearly every Rangers fan thought the squad wasnt that bad and JFH was just total and utter shite, and a new manager would fire them right up.
      But sadly hes doing even worse and thats why a lot (me massively) are now worried.
      And this
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

If we do go down, could we come back up straight away?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Clearly you can't back it up mate. Why do you need odds? You said you can't see Ollie winning another game. A bag says he does. No odds needed. Oh and no random mate. We have mutual pals who'll tell you I'm a man of my word
          Why would I have a bet at evens (mutual friends or not) on a bet I could probably get at least 20-1 on elsewhere?

All I'm saying is I think there is a good chance that the first half against Norwich might be as good as it gets for Ollie and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes and goes without winning another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            This is good post. In hindsight JFH was boring but job he was doing was actually what we needed long term. Sorting us out slowly and offering some stability. Was f ucking boring but at same time pragmatic exactly what we needed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              This is good post. In hindsight JFH was boring but job he was doing was actually what we needed long term. Sorting us out slowly and offering some stability. Was f ucking boring but at same time pragmatic exactly what we needed
              that's what I kept saying, but the flak I got made me wish I hadn't bothered.

Comment

The difference between them is JFH managed to nick a draw in a game we should lose but Ollie is not clued up enough to get results that way. The style of play is not much better either.

Comment

Working...
                X